Chapter 28

( YASSS 1K READS FOR OFFICIAL!! And btw I'm getting a lot of followers by the second and it is so amazing to watch like first I was a no one and now I feel like one of those big accounts. Lol even tho I probably will never be. Should I add Shawn Mendes into the story? He's a bae ;D )

Erika's POV

"Duuuude its so cold in here!" I shiver up next to Louis as we wait for their flight to be called.

"Here take my jumper." He tells me and starts to take off his sweater. Woooowww jumper. So British.

"No no its fine really." I smile and move my hand in front of it. He looks down to the hair on my arm spiking up. He then touches it and rubs it warmly --WHICH MAKES IT WORSE BECAUSE ITS LIKE WHAT, TURNING ME ON!!?

"No I insist." He smiles and puts it around me. I wear it anyway and its a sweatshirt that says British Rouge.

I read it and chuckle. I look at him and his face softens. Why would he ever like me? I'm such a dork! Like Harry!.. I shiver once more and hold the jacket closer to my self. Louis notices and puts both his arms around me and kisses my head. Ahhhhh his touch is like magic to my hormones or something he had to get off. Now. ACTUALLY NO I COULD STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER. I was so obsessed with Louis it was scary.

"You're so beautiful do you know that?" He looks down at me and smiles. I fluster and am about to speak until Harry interrupts.

"Ahem, stop flirting and lets go, our flight was called." Harry rolls his eyes. LARRY IS REAL BITCHES LARRY IS SOOO REAL!!!

"What oh, didn't hear." He says with a shaky voice. I know none of them wanted to go.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for like, a couple of weeks." I laugh and and look away standing up to say goodbye to Louis.

"I just want to hold you." He says and embraces me and holds my hand with his other hand. I hug him back throwing my arms around his waist. HE WAS SO SMOL!! He was soo tiny and I always remember lying down in my bed before college in my room, wishing and dreaming to do this with any of the boys. It came true. I'm pretty sure I'm still dreaming.

Ishi's POV

"Harry." I call out to him as he wasn't talking to me this whole time.

"Hm." He asks like if he didn't know what was going on.

"Harry seriously. I'm sorry about the other day. Just talk to me okay?" I laugh a little and slap his butt.

"Don't dooo thaat!" He playfully pushes my arm lightly.

"Harry." I say and make a pout. He smiles with his bright dimples and embraces me warmly.

"I'm sorry too. I think I was over reacting." He laughs and sighs while putting his chin on my head.

"No you should of seen me. I was just being an inconsiderate bitch." I roll my eyes at myself.

"No you were just jelly doughnut." He laughs.

"The fuck, NO I am not." I slap his butt again.

"Yeahhh sure love." I can practically hear him rolling his eyes on the top of my head.

"It's cute." He chuckles. I smile under his cuteness and cherish every moment of this.

Katie's POV

"Only 4 more months until our baby." Liam rubs my stomach.

"I know but we haven't told the boys and girls what her gender was." I whisper.