Whats Going On

Rebecca's POV
Summer vacation was starting. Wasn't starting in a very good way though. Abi, Luke, and Katie have this stupid plan to get her boyfriend Ali back while Niall completely acts like I'm not even there. I needed a break. I couldn't always forgive Niall easily.

FLASHBACK

"Damn look at those legs!" Louis whistles at the girl who walks by us as we sit peacefully on the bench. I look down at mine and they just look limp and fatty.

"There okay I guess." I shrug and giggle.

"You should have legs like those. Those are seriously sexy." Niall wiggles his eyes.

"What? Okay so you aren't happy with the way I am? Well that proofs everything." I pierce my lips and walk away with Louis scolding Niall. He didn't even bother stopping me.

Abi's POV ( FLASHBACK )

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ABUSE ME AND THINK I HAVE TO COME BACK TO YOU AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE TO ME!!!" I scream at Ali.

Harry's POV

I was looking for a girl in my life. Every one thought I was a womanizer and shit but I'm just finding the perfect girl. Maybe Ashley...the on rice been keeping my eyes on.

Katie's POV

Dating Liam Payne was a PAIN. It wasn't as easy as others think.

Omeesha's POV
Fans sent rude messages all over the place. Had to stay fit and good for Luke Hemmings.

Rebecca's POV
We weren't just a group of cool 1D and 5sos girlfriends. We had work to do to. I had to focus on collage and other shit that goes on. Being Nialls girlfriend is the best and worst thing. We need to also be there for our boys when they have trouble with anything else too. After all, they are our boys.