Chapter 27

Erika's POV

We watched as the ice cream guy scooped up our flavors. I ordered cookies n' cream while Louis ordered chocolate fudge. I soon took out my wallet to pay for it but the ice cream guy shook his head.

"Already." He said with a french accent.

"Wait...how-

I looked over to Louis and Louis smirked with a shrug.

"How'd you already pay?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I did it when you were watching the old lady feed the birds." He says and chuckles.

"Louis I said I would pay!" I punch him in his arm and he gasps. The man smiles at us and laughs, handing us our ice cream's.

"You girlfriend?" He asks with his thick french accent. Louis smiles and looks over to me. I look away. He looks over to the man and chuckles.

"Yes. She's my beautiful girlfriend, and I am so happy to have her with me." He smiles and looks at me.

"Very beautiful." The man bows his head and gestures to both of us. "Very, beautiful relationship."

"Thank you." Louis thanks him and we walk out of the store. I turn a bright shade of pink as we walk out to the park and sit down on the bench. There weren't many people here at all, it just seemed like the two of us.

"Why are you so quiet!?" Louis lightly hits my arm and laughs. "A couple of minutes ago you were just punching me and yelling at me like there was no tomorrow."

"I'm not quiet I'm just....happy." I admit looking down, licking my ice cream.

"I'm glad." Louis puts his hand over mine. that sits gently on my lap. I look over to him and smile warmly, taking over his features. His blue eyes crinkled with happiness which made me blush bright pink. He leaned over slowly and kissed my cookie n' cream covered lips, and brushed his tongue over it and licked it off. I did not know Louis could be that cheeky.

"You're so red love." He tells me and puts his hand on my cheek and brushes it softly.

"Uhhh...no." I look away and blush even deeper.

"You are turning so red!" Louis laughs and finishes the last of his ice cream cone. He claps and brushes all the crumbs away from his hands and turns over to me.

"Its cute." He says after gulping down his cone.

"No it isn't, it's weird." I shake my head and he brings my face to his and kisses me once more. I pull away and hide my face.

"Whenever I kiss you you blush." He smiles and looks into my eyes.

"Mph." I say nod and try not to laugh.

"You're adorable." He pinches my cheeks and I punch his arm again.

"Idiot." I roll my eyes and finish up my ice cream.

"You're idiot." He wiggles his eyebrows and I push him away. Louis was even better in real life.

"Where do you wanna go after this?" I nuzzle my head into his neck and change the subject.

"Do you want to go over to my house?" He looks down at me. This could probably be your chance to makeout with him. DON'T BLOW IT.

"Oh um-a sure." I smile and try not to blush for the 1000th time.

Harry's POV

"Concert food is so expensive." I roll my eyes and take a sip from my water.

"Yup. But it shouldn't be for you because you've got loads." She winks and nudges me, waiting for the concert to start.