Chapter 19

Rebecca's POV
"I'm missing Niall already." I pout and sigh.

"Liam would talk to the baby." Katie takes a bite from her pizza and pats her round stomach. She was now almost 5 months pregnant.

It was good that the whole gang was here. We even invited Omeesha who was busy tapping away on her phone.

"Maybe on their break they'll come visit you guys." Omeesha suggests.

"I doubt it they wouldn't just fly over here just to see us." Ishi sighs.

"Oh you don't know girl." Erika shakes her head.

"Anyway, we need to get to business." Katie gulps down the last of her slice and smacks her hand in the table.

"Business..what business exactly?" Erika smiles and questions awkwardly.

"Modest! Their a huge joke! It's all in the publicity stunt! Zayn is not signed up with stress or any shit like that. Perdue isn't even his real girlfriend! We need to get them out of that management quickly before their contract extends." Katie explains.

"Woah..I always shipped Zerrie...-

"It isn't real Erika." Ishi puts her hand on the small of her back.

Erika is wide eyed and shocked but keeps her mouth shut.

"How are we going to do this? We obviously need some help with some experts." Omeesha sits up and locks her phone.

"That's exactly why I got Erika. Directioners is what we need." Rebecca states.

Erika blushes and smiles shyly.

"Directioners are pretty good at finding out stuff, hacking, and other shit like that. We could totally find out what modest is doing and put them in their place." Erika tries to say seriously.

"Okay but how are we gonna get ourselves Directioners? We can't just go on the streets and ask for people to come help us." Ishi laughs.

There's a moment of silence and thinking. Suddenly Erika pops up. I could already imagine seeing an imaginary light bulb on top of her head.

"We make a tumblr, and a twitter!" Erika smiles widely.

Ishi and Omeesha nod their heads slowly and smile.

"That's exactly what we'll do." Katie says.

"How are we going to get followers and what not?" Omeesha asks.

"I can promote you guys! Like, ask my followers to follow you our Twitter and tumblr." Erika offers.

"Okayyy...how many followers do you have?" I ask.

"About 7K followers...almost 8." Erika smiles proudly.

"Woah." Omeesha gapes.

"Perfect. Let's make one now." Katie says and I open my laptop.

We first make a twitter, then a tumblr and let Erika fix the themes and decorations...since she knew better. For both our Twitter and tumblr we called our username 1D_knowitalls. It was my idea.

"What exactly, are we going to put on our Twitter and tumblr?" Ishi asks.

"We're going to put all the publicity stunts before their out and put shady quotes about the boys, or what's going to happen ext." Katie takes a peek at the laptop.

"Ohh so what do we put first?"

"We are going to try to write something shady as fuck about Zayn leaving. We have to give the fans a hint." Katie explains.

"I'm actually kinda excited." Omeesha claps her hands like an idiot.

"Shut up." I laugh and push her playfully. I had a feeling this plan would work out fine.

⬇️PLEASE READ THIS IK A LOT OF YOU DONT ⬇️

Heyy my bae readers!! How's life? 💕

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm kinda getting ready to get back to school ( ugh ) and start pooing things up. ( if that even makes sense ) And I'm going to this new IB school and I'm kinda excited but also nervous so wish me luck!

I also wanted to tell you guys some good news! I'm making two new fanfictions called Flower Crowns, and the other one is called Deticated. Flower Crowns is a Narry fanfiction and is about a girl who has low self esteem and meets the boys and Narry being her self esteem "up". ( I'm sure a lot of you will like it ) Deticated is a Niall fanfiction ( because I love him so much he's my baby ) and is about a directioner who gets noticed by the Niall on Twitter and then at their concert and then in a lot of places so he decides he would just be friends with her...or more?..

I also wanted to recommend one of my mutual's fanfiction "Try" a Zayn Malik fanfiction ( if you love Zayn like me....still and if you don't support OT5 GET OUT OF HERE AND GET LOST, OT5 RIDE OR DIE BITCHES!!!) and her name is cristina9951 so please follow her and read her story ( if you want it's really good. )

So I guess that's it PLEASE don't  forget to vote and comment and we are now at 831 reads! I need to get this book to at least 1K and that would make me so happy you WILL get good karma I promise you will. Have a great day...or something :).