Chapter 22

Erika's POV

"Mate!" Louis yelled as Harry drove us on the way home, Ishi in the front.

"How'd you even get here?" I laugh.

"That's not important. How was the date-uh-I mean, dinner?" Ishi asks.

"It was..wonderful." Louis puts his palm on mine. "Until we saw you two making out in the back of my SUV." He says angrily.

"Erika, so you're staying at a dorm?" Harry asks.

"Yup. Really have no other place to go." I chuckle.

"She can come home with me....I mean, I have another bedroom....unless you want to because-I mean, I don't know if-

"That would be fine. Thanks." I shush him up.

"Okay, Louis's house it is." Harry drives onto the driveway of Louis's.

"Thanks for the ride Harry. Bye Ishi." I tap her on the shoulder and she winks at me and a thumbs up.

"Yeah thanks. Return the car tomorrow and I better not find any cum on my backseat yeah?" Louis says seriously and gets out. Harry flushes and drives out of the house.

"Soo...you know the house. I'll give you the guest bedroom." Louis says awkwardly and walks me over there.

"Cool I'm...I don't have anything to sleep with? But Ishi can bring me items tomorrow for the morning, extra clothes, toothpaste ext...if you want me to stay more than one day??" I ask him.

"Oh yeah that would b great! I need more company anyways." He laughs. I laugh along awkwardly.

"....you can borrow some of my clothes to sleep with." Louis offers.

"Okay I guess." I say and I blush. I WAS FUCKING BORROWING LOUIS TOMLINSON'S CLOTHES AHHHH!!!!

We walk into his room and he opens one cabinet for me. I recognize some of these shirts I've saw him wear before in interviews, movies, other stuff ext.

"What about this one?" He brings out his Black Sabbath t shirt. OH MY FUCKING GOD THST OME IS SO POPULAR YES PLEASE.

"Yeah okay. It's a little big though so it will be comfortable." I say and hold it up to me chest.

"I think so...it will probably look good on you too." He yawns and I blush harder.

"Well I'm going to go change...." I say and head to the bathroom in the guest bedroom.

I locked the door behind me and looked in the mirror. Still gorgeous. I took wipes from the counter and wiped away the makeup but left the mascara. Okay...time to put on the shirt...

I slipped out of my dress and out on the black t-shirt. It smelled so good! It smelled like Louis....soooo good. Okay this sounds weird never mind. I was wearing a pair of sport shorts under my dress ( in case of emergency ) so I could just wear that. I come out and fold my dress and accessories onto the table. I hear a big loud thud.

Great it was raining. With thunderstorms. I hated thunder storms.

I flicked off the light and crawled into the lonely, but so comfy guest bed. A few rai drops.....THUD! Another big crack of lighting. I jump up and hold the blanket to my face.

"Okay...just thunder don't be dumb." I whisper to myself and sleep. I pull the blanket over my head and......BOOM, BOOM!! I flinch and jump and whimper.

"Louis.." I whimper as tears stream down my eyes. I never liked thunder storms. I don't know if it's an a phobia or something ( don't be crazy Erika ) but I was frightened of them. Terrified. I widened my eyes at the bright light and run outside. BOOM! I find Louis, room and the lights were off with him sitting shirtless on his phone. Woah....THUD! I whimper and stand there like a lost puppy.