Modern AU

Brother Sister Bonding.

"C'mon (N/N)! We're going to be late to school!" Mamoru has yelled to (Y/N) as he waited by the door.

Their sister, Michiko, was already gone.

"I swear if you had woken me up sooner we wouldn't be rushing!" (Y/N) yelled back now running down the stairs while fixing her bag.

"Oh c'mon not that excuse again, I had already called you multiple times before you finally came out of your room rushing and yelling that same excuse." Mamoru argued giving (Y/N) her shoes while she frustratingly struggled to pull them on while standing.

"Ugh! Fine dammit, if you had just came to my room instead of just shouting." She grumbled under her breath.

"As if, you're gonna to beat my ass either way you bitch." Mamoru rolled his eyes glaring at his struggling sister and ran out of the house before his sister almost attacked him.

"You whore! C'mere!" (Y/N) ran right behind him as they continue running to school.

Mamoru laughed like a madman as he dodged (Y/N)'s attacks, almost hitting a person in the process and just yelled an apology.

"Ugh c'mere! Mamoru!" (Y/N) filled with rage ran after her brother until they were at their school.

Both huffing and panting they both just found the nearest benched and rested, both taking out their water bottles and drinking half of the water before they released a sigh.

Then (Y/N) smacked the back of Mamoru's head.

Seats.

The bell ranged.

Students were neatly seated in their respective seats. (5 by 5 seats)

(Y/N) was in the middle left of her class and on her left was Kazuha, a friend of hers that she respects for his poems and literature. And on her right was Scaramouche a rather, interesting acquaintance.

Their first class, Mr. Zhongli, teaches history.

Though (Y/N) knows that 'Mr. Zhongli' isnt just Mr. Zhongli she will just respect his wishes and continue her 'life' normally.

"Bae?"

After classes it was finally lunch, waving goodbye to Yoimiya and Itto who were in (Y/N)'s physics class (Y/N) grabbed her bag and got her phone texting their gc on where to meet up.

Hot ppl

THE hottest person
Where are you guys?

💀👉⚰️ (Hu Tao)
Were here at the cafeteria
bae 💕💕

Drunk bitch 🤩🤩 (Venti)
B

AE??? BITCH??? ILL FIGHT
YOU BEFORE YOU CAN CALL
(Y/N) BAE

💀👉⚰️
WELL EXCUSE YOU WHORE
I KNOW YOU ARENT HERE
WITH YOUR DRUNK ASS 💀💀

Drunk bitch 🤩🤩
BITCH SQUARE TF UP

💀👉⚰️
FINE MEET ME AT THE
GYM LATER AR 12:30

Drunk bitch 🤩🤩
SEE YA BITCH
Liked by 💀👉⚰️

THE hottest person
Ok...

Baby sitter (Lumine)
Are they fr?

Infant. (Childe)
Yup, im with Venti and hes
randomly doing push ups
now
*Childe sent a photo*