Chapter Nine: Mad Rabbit Alice

NewWorldFool: Hello, everybody! NewWorldFool and CloudStrife07 coming at you with another chapter of The Royal Strikers!

CloudStrife07: Before we begin, we have something we'd like to discuss. As some of you may know, or may have realized, some of the scenes in this fanfic are inspired by a certain YouTuber by the name of Kagato The Final Boss. Kagato The Final Boss is mostly known for his Persona Lets Plays. He's done Persona 3 FES (and will do commentary while his fiance plays Portable later on in the future), Persona 4 (OG and Golden) Persona 5 vanilla (he and his fiance are currently playing and recording episodes for Royal at the moment), and Persona 5 Strikers.

Kagato The Final Boss is, in me and NewWorldFool's opinions, a very entertaining YouTuber. However, Kagato unfortunately isn't getting as much of an audience as he's really hoping for. He's only barely passed 20,000 subs, and he really wants to at least hit the 100,000 mark. So if you all would be so willing to help spread the word of Kagato The Final Boss and help hype up his channel, or even go check out his channel for yourselves and consider subscribing, that would be a huge help to Kagato and would mean a lot to both me and NewWorldFool.

NewWorldFool: Indeed it would. Kagato's Persona 5 let's play, or more specifically his reaction to certain scenes in Persona 5, was actually how I discovered him, truth be told, and it was through Kagato's Discord that CloudStrife07 and I met. So, if it weren't for Kagato, this project would be taking a LOT longer to come out and wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining. Furthermore, the edits Kagato does in his P4G and P5 let's plays are nothing short of a riot, and even his comedy in the episodes/series he streams is pretty solid. So please, go and give the man some support and be sure to spread the word about him, he could really use it.

Also, just a reminder that I do have review moderation set up for both Ao3 and fanfiction: Any reviews or comments that try to get me and my co-author to hurry up and update the story, especially if it's multiple reviews that try to get me and my co-author to hurry up and update in a short period of time, or any complaints about the usage of Persona 3 characters and settings (which we will still be using), will be deleted and not see the light of day. We will update this story on our time, and pestering us about updating just won't make us want to work faster. We will still do our best to update as much as we can, but we just ask everyone to understand that we do have our own lives outside of writing this story.

Oh! And one more thing... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JOKER'S PHONE DAUGHTER, SOPHIA AKA SOPHIE! Her birthday/activation day was on August 28, in case anyone was wondering... God, we were so late for that one. However, since this was only just recently, HAPPY BELATED 18TH BIRTHDAY TO NANAKO! Little Nanako-Chan is all grown up now, and she'll be graduating high school in Spring 2023.

Well, I don't think either of us have anything else to talk about, so let us start the game!

Chapter Nine

Mad Rabbit Alice

Attic of Cafe Leblanc; Ren's Room - Evening

Ren and the rest of the group had all gathered around the big square table that stood in the middle of the attic of Leblanc. The time had finally come for the group to discuss how they were going to write and send out the calling card for Alice Hiiragi.

"Okay, all that's left is sending the calling card." Ryuji said casually. "What should it say?"

"Well, we are after the desires that Alice is seizing from the men whose hearts she changed." Futaba said, addressing one of the important factors of the situation at hand.