6.5. Sitting At The Bay (bts + filming - Night)

We all went back to the RV. It was time for us to have something to eat. The team went and got us some food from nearby for us to cook. It was fish. How ironic. "I've always wanted to know. But what's it like being one of eight?" Chan asked me and I looked at him as I was passing the food around.

"It's something. It's fun but it's a lot of work. I'm the middle child as well so it was always easy to get overseen. Which is why I was glad that Carrington always looked after me. Even now it's difficult like my younger siblings are still in that home. I'm in the process of getting custody of them. But it's a process." I said to them as I sat down.

"I guess it means moving somewhere bigger as well." Felix said to me and I nodded.

"Yeah, for now I've got a two bed which is only perfect to fit the two youngest but thankfully I'm in the process of buying a bigger property." I said with a smile. I was hoping that everything would go through soon.

"Are we welcome to the welcome party for when you move?" Jisung asked me with a smile and I looked at him and nodded.

"All of you are. You guys can come over when we do the UK premier." I said to them with a smile and Hyunjin looked at me with a smile on his face.

"I look forward to coming over and seeing it." He said to me and I couldn't wait for him to see it either. It was definitely going to be something.

"I can't wait for people to see it. Especially when I decorate it as well." I said to them with a smile.

"Your decorating videos are always satisfying so I'm hoping they'll be one of them." Felix said to me and I looked at him with a smile. They would be loads.

"There will be don't worry. It's crazy to think that you guys watch my videos." I said to them and that's when Chan looked at me.

"And we don't believe that you are fans of us as well. It's likely one big happy meet up." Chan said and in that sense he was right. It was like one big fan meeting which I didn't really want to end but I knew that it would at some point.

"It is. Can it stay this way as well. Like all of us together." Jisung said and that's when the boys looked at him.

"I wish but we've all got to get back to doing other things. So we all need to embrace this time we have left." Felix said and that's when Hyunjin looked at me.

"No matter how much we want Y/n stay. She's got a few things to do." He said and that was true and I would be looking forward to it. Soon I would be in rehearsals for the musical which was daunting.

"Besides we get to do a press tour and we get to see the musical that Y/n's starring in." Chan said and that was true. Although I still wasn't prepared for it.

"What was the musical again. You never said." Felix said and I looked at him with a smile.

"Mamma Mia. I'm Sophie so it's all very exciting." I said with a smile. We then got the knock on the door. Filming again. Whilst we'd been eating we'd been driven away to our stop for the night. We then all started getting out of the RV.

"Here they are. They have smiles. It must've been a good trip." Grace said as we all got out at the same time.

"What did you guys do today?" Changbin asked and we all sat down on some camp chairs that the crew had got out for us.

"We went to an aquarium, Y/n had some dreams come true with some penguins." Jisung said as we all looked at each other.

"Penguin walk?" Seungmin asked me and I started nodding.

"I wish we got to do that." Jeongin said and that's when Minho looked at them.

"But we still had a good day as well. That's what they're forgetting." Minho said and that's when I looked at them.

"What did you guys get up to?" I asked them and Grace looked at me.

"We went to the Teddy Bear museum and it was the cutest place that I've ever seen. There's so many pictures." Grace said and I looked at her with smile.

"I just know that you'll show them to me as well. But for now I say we all just dance. Have a little party." I said with a smile. It was only nearby which was perfect. We wouldn't be disturbing anyone.

"I like the idea of that. We've got the space. We might as well use it." Jisung said and that's what we did. We had our own little party. In the middle of nowhere just enjoying our time together. It was perfect. If only we could keep this way forever.