10.1. One Last Adventure (bts - morning)

When I woke up I smiled knowing that Hyunjin was asleep beside me. He looked so cute whilst he was asleep. I was dreading leaving. I'd never felt this way before whilst doing this show. "Good morning." He said to me in a whisper. Everyone else was still asleep thankfully.

"Good morning. Now you need to get to your bed before these guys wake up." I said and I looked around at the others who were asleep. I was glad that they were.

"You have a good point." He said to me and that's when he started on his way back to his high bed. Climbing into it so that he could act like he was there. I just looked around at my now lonely bed. That was the last sleep that I'd ever have there and it was odd.

"Morning Y/n, how are you feeling?" Jisung asked me as he sat up on his bed. I looked over at him.

"I feel so sad and empty. How are you feeling?" I asked him and he looked at me. He had his head tilted a bit.

"I'm not ready to say goodbye to you or to Grace. I feel like we've come so far together." He said to me and I gave him a small smile. We really had come so far. Especially from how we started.

"But we've come far together. I feel like this is something that we'll always look back on." Chan said and I didn't even realise that he was up yet. But he was. Made me wonder if anyone witnessed Hyunjin leaving my bed.

"Well I guess we should all get up out of bed. See what today will bring us and see where we are." Felix said as he sat up in his bed. That's when I started getting up and looking at what to wear for my last day.

"The past 9 days have gone by so fast." Hyunjin said and they really had. Nine days had felt more like 3 days.

"A week seems to go by quickly. Especially if you're having fun together like we have." I said to them and that's when they all looked at me and then at each other.

"That's really crazy to think that it's been over a week and we've made so many memories in so little time." Chan said.

"I feel like that's why I love doing this show so much. I remember when I pitched the idea of the whole thing and I knew it was something that a lot of people would enjoy. They originally wanted us to do it with friends or fans and I said no. I want to do it with stars from that country. Go on a road trip and learn more about the country and more about them. Away from the spotlight and see them in their true form. Here we are with a couple seasons filmed and it's been one of the best journeys of all time." I said with a smile on my face. I feel like this was one of many things that I was passionate about.

"It's nice to know that you're so passionate about this show. It can't be easy doing a show like this and being the one that created the whole thing." Felix said and I looked at him with a smile.

"It's been hard but it's been worth it. If we didn't keep up with the show. I wouldn't be here with you guys currently." I said with a smile on my face. That's when Hyunjin looked at me.

"Yeah that wouldn't have been. I don't think I wouldn't coped not ever meeting you." He said and that was really sweet.

"Right, we should all start getting dressed. Who knows when the cameras will go on for the first time." Jisung said and that was true. Especially given how we had no idea what we were even doing.

"Sounds like a good plan." I said and that's when we all started to go down the line of our usual order of getting ready and once we got out. I went outside for some air quickly. That's when I realised something.

"I thought we could do a group breakfast. Have it on camera." Luca said to us and I looked at him with a smile and that's when I hugged him.

"This is going to be a good breakfast and this place looks really nice as well. Proud of you." I said to him with a smile.

"I was hoping that you'd all share your stories together. No matter what they are because I missed being on the other side of the camera." He said to me and I looked at him with a smile.

"At least you can say you tried it. Besides I'm glad you weren't on this leg. You would've messed things up for me." I said to him and that's when we started laughing together. Now we just had to wait for the others so that we could get our final breakfast done.