10.6. One Last Adventure (bts - night)

It was time for us to say our goodbyes to the group. "Now before you all go. We wanted a give you both a present. From all of us." Chan said and that was when they looked at their management.

"We have signed albums for the both of you. And we have some SKZOO merchandise for you as well." Felix said and they passed us both bags with it all in.

"Thank you so much. You guys really didn't have to." I said to them and I had tears in my eyes looking at them.

"We did. Especially for our biggest fan." Seungmin said and I looked back at Grace.

"Honestly I wish we had stuff to give you guys." She said and that was when Hyunjin started to give me a back hug and I smiled.

"It's fine. Being with you guys was enough." Changbin said and we all smiled.

"If you don't get any photo cards of me in that album. Let me know and I'll get one for you." Hyunjin whispered to me and I smiled slightly.

"Oh really? I guess you'll just have to watch my livestream from when I get back." I said with a smile on my face and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Look at these two lovebirds." Minho said to the group as he looked at the two of us.

"I have to make the most before we get separated." Hyunjin said and he kissed my cheek and I was happy here.

"Especially since it'll be months until we can see each other again." I said with a sad smile.

"They do have a valid point it's going to be a while at least." Jisung said and he was just smiling at the two of us. That was when Felix went over to Grace to say goodbye.

"I hope that all of you get home safely even if we all want you to stay here." Jeongin said and I'd much rather our flight get cancelled so we could stay here.

"Guys, we gotta start going. We need to check in." Luca said to us and we nodded. That was when I turned around in Hyunjin's arms and hugged him.

"I'll miss you so much." He said to me and he kissed me and I smiled.

"I'll miss you too." I said to him with a small smile on my face.

"Text me when you land or when you get home." He said to me and I could that he was going to be checking his phone every chance he could get.

"I will don't worry." I said to him with a nod.

"Hyunjin, I think we'd like to say goodbye to Y/n as well." Chan said and that's when Hyunjin looked at me and then at Chan.

"Fine. I'll share." He said to me and that's when I started saying goodbye to the others. Hugging each of them before we started heading inside of the airport. Grace linked arms with me.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. You'll see him soon." Grace said to me and I started letting some silent tears fall. I was already missing him. And I knew that I couldn't look back otherwise I would go back.

"I know but I already miss him. And it's been 10 seconds." I said to her and we made it to the check in desk. We sorted out everything there and started heading into the terminal.

"Let's see the pictures that you took on your Polaroid." She said to me and that's when I opened my bag and started showing her the pictures that we took in our groups. That was when I saw that there was one of just me and Hyunjin together. We were at the art gallery.

"I didn't even know that this one existed." I said with a smile and I got my phone out to take a picture of it.

"It's really cute. I bet you're glad that you have something like this." She said with a smile and we just kept talking about our adventures. "Wait, so you've decided that everyone's staying at your new place in Canada when that premiere happens." She said to me and I looked at her with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I've got the space. I might as well fill the house up with people." I said to her and I was just hoping that I'd have everything ready for when it happens. Especially if I'll have the moving boxes around.

"I hope that you'll let me stay there as well." She said to me and I looked at her with a smile on my face.

"Of course. As long as you share with someone." I said  to her and she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"That can happen." She said to me and I knew exactly what she meant. I was just needing this show to get edited already so we could put it out to the world.