10.3. One Last Adventure (bts - afternoon)

Once breakfast was over we all headed to the RV. For one final time. We'd never be doing that again. "I wonder where we're heading to?" Jisung asked us and I looked outside of the window as we were driving.

"I don't know. It's Incheon so it could be anything." Chan said and that's when I saw Hyunjin look at me.

"As long as it's not the airport." He said to me and I looked at with a smile on my face. I then took his hand.

"It won't be. Not yet. We still have one adventure left in us." I said to him with a smile and that's when he squeezed my hand. Knowing he had the reassurance that he needed.

"And we'll make it count. Especially since this is the last few hours we have together." Felix said with a smile on his face.

"I know that we will." Chan said with a smile on his face. That's when I looked at the tile. Usually we'd be having lunch together but now we were on the way to our finally location.

"I know we've just had breakfast but shall we have some lunch. Doesn't even need to be very big." Jisung said as he went over to the counter.

"Yeah, I could do with something. I think there's pastries in here somewhere." I said to him as I stood up and went to the counter as well.

"We've got pastries?!" Hyunjin asked and I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah. The crew gave them to us after breakfast. It's our treat for us as it's the last day." I said with a smile on my face. I then opened the right cupboard and saw all of the pastries. "Voíla." I said with a smile on my face.

"I didn't realise that we had so many left over." Chan said with a smile on my face.

"Well I think we've got some of the crews as well. But I'm glad that we're getting them while they're still fresh." I said with a smile. I then took the takeaway box out. I looked at what we had.

"What have we got?" Felix asked and I looked at him with a smile. I then get some plates out.

"We've got croissants, pan au chocolat and some pastel de nata's." I said with a smile on my face. I knew exactly what I was going to be taking out of all of these.

"I'll take a croissant." Chan said with a smile and that's when I got his plate ready and handed it to him.

"I'll have whatever you're having." Hyunjin said and that's when I got him a pastel de nata. I kept getting the plates ready before sitting back down with my own.

"I can't help but wonder what we'll be doing." Jisung said and I looked at him with a smile.

"Whatever it is. I has to be close to the airport." I said with a sad smile. I then bit into my pastry. It was definitely one of the best pastel de natas that I had ever had. Maybe we'd get to take the show to another to Portugal at some point.

"Hey, it's too early to be saying that word. We've still got some hours left." Chan said to me and I could tell that saying the word airport would be a swear word in this RV.

"I shall stop saying that word. As of now." I said with a smile on my face. That's when I saw them all look at me and nod.

"Yeah that'll be good. As least now we can focus on our activity." Felix said with a smile and I was looking the buildings that we were passing. Just wondering where about we'd be stopping. That's when I saw the airport signs .

"We haven't just driven here for that have we." Hyunjin said and that's when he put his hand on mine. He didn't want me to leave like this and I didn't either.

"I really hope it isn't." I said and that's when we drove past and went onto a different road.

"Now, I'm really confused on where we're going." Chan said and at least I wasn't the only one.

"I guess we'll find out shortly. Because I'm seeing signs for other places." I said with a smile as I pointed them out. I was seeing a new sign for Muuido Island. Maybe that's where we would be heading.