8.3. Beautiful Views (bts - afternoon)

We had officially stopped for lunch. We would be with the other team as we were just on the outskirts of Gimhae. Which was already pretty. You could see some of the buildings and they looked so lovely. I was getting more excited to go there. When we got to the restaurant Grace looked at me. "Right, me and you are together. The run wasn't enough this morning." She said to me and I had to agree. We hadn't eaten lunch together in ages.

"I do agree. We honestly need to have a huge sit down." I said to her with a smile and that's when we went to a table. We put our stuff down and then ordered our food.

"So, I just realised we'll have a graduation to go to soon." She said to me and I looked at her with a smile.

"Oh yeah, we'll have Kass' graduation." I said a smile. Kass was Grace's little sister. She was like my sister as well apart from she got separated from Grace and placed with another home.

"I know that she's excited to finally leave school. I don't think she knows what she's doing yet." She said to me and I looked at her.

"I think she wants to take a gap year. I feel that's what most people do and you know how she's close with Kai. He was telling me they were both planning on traveling together." I said to her and that's when she looked at me concernedly.

"Kai? As in your brother who was two timing someone. Wants to go and travel with Kass?" She asked and I knew what this was leading to and I wasn't looking for an argument. Especially not with her.

"Look, I know how it sounds but he put all that past him. He wasn't in a good frame of mind. Carrington's passing was still affecting him more than he let on. He's realised his mistake and he's gone and worked on himself." I said to her and she shook her head. Not wanting it to happen at all.

"I still don't want it happening. Look, I love you and I love your siblings. But what Kai did can't be forgotten or even forgiven. How is he going to be with Kass?" She asked me and I didn't like what she was accusing my brother of anything she was thinking of.

"There's no way he would do anything with Kass. They are best friends and nothing more. Besides, he's not interested in her in that way." I said to her and I was trying my hardest not to raise my voice as I was talking to her. But god she was making me feel really infuriated.

"And how do you know that? Does he just tell you everything? He's a guy, Y/n. He's never gonna say the complete truth." She said to me and I was so tempted to just stand up and walk away.

"He does tell me everything because he doesn't trust anyone else. I was the one that looked after him the most when Carrington passed. I get it, Kass is precious to you and you don't want her with my brother. But they're traveling together and there's nothing that anyone can say that will stop them from doing so. They are both young. Let them live a little and make mistakes." I said to her and this was starting to sound like an argument between two parents not two friends.

"Well I do want her to make mistakes. Just not with him." She said and I shook my head and looked at her.

"I'm done with this conversation. Completely done. Just leave me alone for the rest of lunch. Or even better the rest of the day." I said to her and I picked up my food that had been delivered and moved onto a different table. It wasn't long until someone joined me at the table. It was Chan.

"You okay?" He asked me and I looked up at him. I was glad that it was him that came and joined me.

"Not really. She's honestly just annoyed me so much. I can't even look at her." I said to him and he looked at me. Trying to think of what to say.

"I'm sure whatever went on between you two. You'll be able to get through it." He said and I looked at him.

"At this moment. I don't think we can." I said to her and he looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"She thinks my brother traveling with her sister will be a bad idea. She has something in her mind saying that he's getting to mess Kass around and he won't." I said to him and I was hoping that he would just be Switzerland. Be neutral on the situation.

"Why does she think that?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Because of his past but he's not like that anymore." I said to him and he looked at me.

"I'm sure that she'll see that at some point. But for now. Me, you and kids over there. We are going to have the best day. Like usual and just forget about all of this." He said to me and I knew that my mind would be taken off this whole thing.

"I'll try to forget about it." I said to him and he looked back at the rest of the members.

"I think you will. Especially since who we've got with us." He said and I looked back at them and then looked at him.

"You'd have a point there." I said to him and he looked at me with a smile.

"Come and join us for the rest of lunch. It'll be better than eating alone. Come on." He said and that's when he stood up. I grabbed my stuff and headed over to their table.

"Come sit next to me." Hyunjin said cutely to me and he pulled a chair out. I then sat beside him. I was hoping we wouldn't be here much longer. I wanted to be back in our RV's already.