7.6. Another Late Night Adventure (bts - night)

It was that time again. Where every one had turned in for the night. I was wearing lounging clothes tonight. I didn't see the point wearing pyjamas anymore. I did the usually thing of sitting in the front seat. This time just writing away in my little journal. Writing about all of my experiences that I had so far. I then heard footsteps approaching. "I'm glad you're dressed. We are going out." Hyunjin said and I looked at him with a smile.

"Where to?" I asked him and he gave me a look. I knew what that meant.

"It's a surprise. You'll just have to see when we get there." He said and who knew what we would be doing.

"I'm excited. Are you ready to go?" I asked him and he looked at me and then motioned to his outfit.

"Of course I'm ready. Now come on, let's go." He said to me and I looked at him with a smile.

"Do we need a bag or anything?" I asked him and he looked at me. I could tell that he was thinking about it.

"No, we should be fine." He said and that's when we started heading outside. "Actually I think we should take bag." He said and I shook my head at him. He then went inside.

"I can't with him. I did ask." I said to myself with a smile on my face. That's when he came back out again.

"Right. I've got a bag. I think we're ready to go." He said to me and he held his hand out for me to hold.

"I look forward to seeing what you have planned." I said to him and he looked at me. There was a glint in his eye. I could tell that he'd been thinking about this for a while.

"You'll like it. I know you will." He said to me and I smiled at him. We then started walking.

"Have you thought about what you'll be doing after this?" I asked him and I could feel him look at me as we were walking the streets.

"I don't know yet. Probably watch your videos because I'll miss you. And then I'll probably dance." He said to me and that was sweet. I then looked at him.

"You are just the sweetest." I said to him and he looked at me with a smile.

"I try to be. What about you?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Go back to my busy schedule. Filming, doing the radio and go to classes." I said to him and he looked at him. I could tell that he was thinking about the time I'd have free.

"I didn't realise that you had such a busy lifestyle." He said to me and I looked at him before looking at the path ahead. That's when I saw the posters coming back into view.

"It's honestly such a struggle and putting red carpet events and all that on top. Followed by charity events, it's a lot." I said to him and he looked at me.

"Doesn't your sister want to follow in your footsteps?" He asked me and I nodded.

"She does. As much as I try and put her off of my chosen life. She isn't having any of it. Everyone keep saying to her it's not worth it. But she just keeps seeing the party side of it all. It's not always like that." I said to him and I knew that he could relate to that.

"It's the same for us. People think that being an idol is fun because of all the moments we have together but it's stressful. It's a job where you're more likely to get hurt than anything else." He said to me and hearing that makes me feel for all the people that devoted their lives to train. To debut into a group where you don't know what the future looks like. I then saw more of the posters.

"Are these posters breadcrumbs for where we're going to?" I asked him and he then let go of my hand to wrap his arm around me.

"Maybe. We're nearly there." He said and I knew that it was when we got there we looked for a spot. "This seems perfect. Secluded and no one around." He said as we sat up against a tree. The perfect viewing area.

"Now this, this is perfect." I said to him and he kissed me. We then heard the fireworks starting to go off. I looked up at them and could feel my eye light up. Hyunjin then wrapped his arms around me making me smile more.

"I told you that you'd like it." He whispered to me and I kept looking up at the sky.

"Well I just don't like it. I love it." I said to him with a smile on my face. I was glad that this moment was just us. No one else around. Just this moment of peace between the two of us. I was the happiest I'd ever been.