4.6. Life Of The Party (bts - night)

Soon it was night time again. My favourite time it was the only time that Hyunjin and I could have our conversations. Of course he said he wanted to see me tonight so I knew that he was up to something. Once everyone was asleep I saw Hyunjin, we the did our usual thing of sitting in the front seats and pulling the curtain across. "So, how's your big birthday been? You've enjoyed it with us right. Especially me." He said to me and I couldn't but let out a small laugh.

"Oh please, it's been a good birthday. Definitely one I'll remember. I think it was so good being with everyone you know." I said to him and he titled his head to the side seeming as I didn't mention him making my day.

"Wow, after I spent nearly all day alone with you as well. And there's no mention of that." He said to me making me laugh. He then gave me a small angry face. He looked cute like that.

"Who knows if that will change in this short time though." I said to him and he had a smile on his face.

"Now, you see I don't have anything planned yet, so I was hoping you'd mention me in that first part." He said to me and I looked at him. That's when I had an idea.

"Right, go back ask the question again." I said to him and he started laughing at me. "I'm being serious. Say it again." I said to him and once he managed to stop laughing he looked at me.

"How's your birthday been today? Have you had a good time?" He asked me changing the question up and I looked at him.

"It's been perfect, that guy, Hyunjin. He's really made my day you know, especially since we've been together all day as well." I said to him and he looked at me. There was something in eyes that I couldn't explain. Other than whatever it was it was making his eyes sparkle.

"Now, that's what I was kind of hoping you'd say. But thank you, I feel a bit better now." He said to me and I smiled back him. Knowing that I'd made him feel happy was making me feel happy.

"I'm glad to have made you feel that bit better, but anyways. Why did you want me to come here so badly? Especially when you knew that I was going to be here anyways." I said to him and I looked like that I had sent him into a train thought. Something that I didn't mean to do. It was almost like he was trying to remember himself.

"Because I thought, I'd do something a bit more personal. For a gift I mean, I was thinking I could draw you and then when I get the time after all of this. I could paint it and I could give it to you." He said to me and that must've been one of the sweetest things that I've ever heard in my life. When people do things like this, it always makes my heart flutter a bit.

"I would love that. Now how do you want me to pose?" I asked him and he looked at me as he was getting a piece of canvas paper and a pencil out.

"Be however you want to be, because you look great all the time." He said to me and I raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh wow, I had no idea that you were thinking that. Thank you." I said to him and I saw that his cheeks had changed to a tinge of pink. Was he embarrassed about that.

"I didn't realize that I'd say that out loud. But I'm not going to deny that I don't think that." He said to me and it was almost like he had the same feelings that I had. Although my suspicions were confirmed with the hand holding but that's all that it was for now at least.

"Don't worry, I have similar thoughts like that but about you." I said to him and I saw him look down at smile, he was starting to sketch away. The only time he stopped was when we both heard the door go. We had no idea what was happening. I grabbed onto Hyunjin immediately.

"I'll be back, let me check." He said to me and I looked at him.

"Don't leave me alone, please." I said to him and he tilted his head to the side. Like he was forgetting what we were in.

"I'll leave the curtain open so that you can see me. Trust me, I'm not going outside." He said to me and that gave me a bit of hope. And that's what he did. He stood up and moved the curtain. He came back and shrugged his shoulders.

"What is it?" I asked him and he started to sketch again.

"Felix is gone, so I think he's gone to see Grace." He said to me and that's when he looked up at me. He knew something that I didn't.

"I knew he liked her and that it was mutual as well." I said to him and he looked at me with a smile.

"Just like the both of us." He said with a smile and I looked at him. I don't think he was meant to say that, and he realised straight away. "I didn't mean to say that. Unless you want that to be true then I'm happy for you to know that." He said to me and I looked at me.

"Well, I do. So yes I am happy to know that." I said to him and he looked at me with a smile.

"It's weird, although we've known each other for three days it feels like longer." He said to me and I looked at him. There's so many different reasons for that.

"Maybe because you've watched my videos for years you know me from that. Because that's what I feel like it is for me with knowing you." I said to him and he smiled at me. Being a fan of stray kids made it easier for me as I felt like I knew them already so there was no awkwardness. I mean only a little bit still.

"It probably is, I've never missed an upload." He said to me and I tilted my head at him. "Maybe a few because of tour." He said to me and I shook my head at him. It didn't bother me at all when it comes to people not watching things I do. Everyone's different. For the next few hours Hyunjin was getting the perfect sketch of me. "And it's done." He said to me before handing over the current stage it's in.

"Oh, my god, this is really good. No one's ever done something like this before." I said to him and he looked at me, our eyes catching.

"Well I had to do something special for you." He said to me we then had to get to bed. We talked for a few seconds longer before he started to get into his bed. But before he did we kissed. Let's say I went to sleep with a smile.