Clowning Around

October 4th, Jarek, Tyke, and Skylar were all within a cemetery on a bench together as the dome's sky was lavender at the moment with a pastel pink moon and white stars.

"God damn this view is beautiful..." Tyke spoke as he stared up at the moon.

"Yeah... Good time to... Fuck, wouldn't you say?" Skylar asked as he gave Tyke a small wink.

"Get over here, bitch..." Tyke said, immediately pinning Skylar down before laying on top of his chest.

Skylar slowly removed his shirt, looking up at Tyke as they stared into each other's eyes. Tyke's horns were glowing and he would slowly lick up Skylar's smooth chest with his robotic snake like tongue. The tip of it glowed as well upon feeling Skylar.

Jarek watched, sitting on top of the grave of a deceased Lux officer. Officers in Lux had a special black colored grave with even more holographic information on it. The touchscreen of their graves usually displayed the amount of years they served as well as notable achievements in duty.

"You're so fucking hot..." Tyke said as he kissed Skylar's lips.

"Don't blow smoke up my ass..." Skylar mumbled.

"Oh I'll blow something up your ass alright..." Tyke told him while grinning. His horns only got brighter.

"You guys are so fucking corny, I swear!" Jarek cackled. "It's like I'm watching a bad rom com!"

"Shut it, dipshit..." Tyke said, he and Skylar both began to tongue wrestle immediately.

"Jesus... You... You guys are just really going at it, huh?" Jarek asked.

Outside the cemetery, two women were together on a bench on Lavender Street. They looked into each other's eyes before kissing a little, one of them moaning a bit.

Suddenly, a group of five men walked up to the two women. These men were of a local gang known as The Krazy Dragon, and these five men were Daveedak Miller, Mike Diablosis, Jack Lanternip, Harold Blake Smith, and Maine Lavendora.

Daveedak wore mostly black with the exception of a pair of pastel pink and white shoes, and a pastel pink clown mask with lavender light up eyes and pastel green hair. He carried with him a black baseball bat that had spikes embedded into the top.

Mike wore a black trenchcoat with baby blue shoes, lavender crazy hair, and he had pastel pink pants with cotton candy on them.

The other men just wore a mix of random pastel clothing with clown masks, they weren't as original or unique looking. They carried the same weapons, though Maine did have a concealed pistol in his front left pocket. It was pastel pink and baby blue with a fake skull attached to it.

"Can we help you?" One of the women asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah, be still..." Mike answered, he then whacked one of them right across the face, breaking their jaw with ease.

"LIZ!" Her girlfriend screamed, she had her brains blown out of her skull immediately.

"Get her in the van when you get the chance, got it? Can't get caught around here-"

Suddenly, two Lux officers arrived with their guns aimed at the gang.

"You boys are absolute idiots if you thought you'd be able to get away with this... We caught you on camera and came as soon as we could..." One of them said.

"BAIL!" Mike yelled with fear, Maine immediately fired a bullet towards one of the officers, hitting them in the chest but doing absolutely nothing due to what was behind the uniform, not to mention how Lux officers were built from the inside with their skeleton.

Maine was immediately shot in the head by one of the officers, the rest of the gang would be shot as well that night, no mercy was given whatsoever.