Visiting Japantown

January 15th, Tyke and Skylar were currently on a bus heading to Japantown, one of the most highly Japanese influenced part of Lux. It was raining at the moment as well, the rain being pastel yellow while the dome sky was black with baby pink pentagrams as stars.

Tyke watched as rain trickled down the windows, he stared at some holographic signs.

"This is such a beautiful sight to see... Isn't it?" He asked, smirking.

"I guess." Skylar answered, texting on his phone.

Suddenly, a man walked out of an alley and pulled out a plasma pistol before charging it up and blasting some kid's head into mush before shooting a hole into his mother's chest. She gasped, coughing and choking before falling on her back. All of her organs were now fried and had almost destroyed physically.

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!" A couple of Lux officers yelled while pointing their guns at the murderer. "PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP, ASSHOLE!"

The murderer then growled, going into a bullet time mode. He quickly grabbed one of the officers by the head with both hands before twisting his neck and pulling hard with all of his strength, internally decapitating the man.

"Holy shit... Do you see this?!" Tyke asked, pulling Skylar to watch.

The bus then went on lockdown mode, nanobots quickly formed a shield, blocking the people inside from viewing what was outside. Then, an energy shield was activated over that shield.

"Aw man..." Tyke whimpered.

Outside, the murderer shot the other officers in the head while in his bullet time mode still. He then looked over at a crowd of people before his bionic eye shot out an incredibly hot pastel pink laser. It easily sliced people in half as he looked around.

All of a sudden, one Lux soldier arrived and immediately pulled out a pistol. He then attempted to shoot the killer, but the man entered bullet time mode once again, dodging the bullet and appearing right in front of the soldier as he tried lasering the soldier's head off.

The laser wasn't working at all on them, the man looked a little surprised, but he soon pulled out a revolver with very high armor piercing bullets within it, pointing it to the soldier's chest.

Immediately, the soldier entered an even better bullet time mode as soon as adrenaline spiked him. He grabbed the murderer's revolver, breaking it before pulling out a baby pink machete and slicing the man's head right off.

Eventually, the bus arrived to a stop in Japantown. Many of the buildings in this part of the city were based off of ancient Japan but with both modern and slightly older technology present. All of the buildings were three primary colors, pastel blue, baby pink, and lavender.

Next to one of tallest towers within this part of the city, a gigantic skeleton animatronic was attached to the side of the building, peering through the windows. This was inspired by an old painting of a Gashadokuro.

Most inhabitants living within Japantown were Japanese and Italian. Very few Chinese people lived there, though many would visit during Creepmas and Children's Day due to the celebrations within it regarding those days.

"Holy shit! This is beautiful!" Tyke squealed, his horns glowing as excitement filled his veins.

Skylar and him then stepped out of the bus, the rain had now gotten harder as pastel neon lights were nearly everywhere along with many bioluminescent lavender glowing trees on the sidewalks.

The sidewalks were of metallic pastel pink surfaces that glowed lavender as lights were placed into little slots.

Every night of October, November, December, March, and April, people dressed up as scary ghosts from Japanese legends would roam the streets wearing pastel colored clothing while the whole city would be filled with baby blue fog.

During Creepmas time, pastel pink chicken would be served in restaurants with a cup of black sauce while drinks were usually free, this would usually end on December 28th, though some restaurants would still serve leftovers after removing bacteria and other bad things from half eaten chicken and half drank alcohol.

Tyke and Skylar eventually went towards a vendor, sitting down as an android looked at them with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Ashley. What would you like to eat?" She asked them as a pastel pink holographic menu popped up in front of them.

"I'll have some sushi bake cups." Tyke ordered.

"Same here." Skylar said.

The rest of the night, they'd spend hanging out in Japantown.