The Luxcorcist

October 16th, Chase and Skylar were outside a bar at the moment.

"Are the others coming by any chance?" Chase asked as he eyed Skylar.

"Nah... Unfortunately, Tyke, Sebastian, and Jarek are working, Tony's probably just busy at the moment with something." Skylar answered as he finished off a black popsicle with pastel pink eye candies inside it.

"Well that sucks..." Chase said with a sigh before walking down the street with Skylar.

Suddenly, his phone rang. Chase looked down at his illuminated pants pocket before reaching his hand into it and pulling the device out. He then answered it and brought the phone up to his ear before saying, "Hello?"

"Chase, I need you and Skylar's help urgently!" Tony exclaimed over the phone.

"Hey, chill! What's wrong?" Chase asked.

"The... Uh... The guy I just got done fucking is really acting up! He's like having a seizure or something and mumbling like crazy!" Tony answered.

Chase then let out a sigh, grunting as he asked, "And you called me instead of the police why?"

"We uh... We'd get in trouble, like... Serious trouble... Have you ever heard of the drug, poliadaz?" Tony responded.

"Yeah? Why?" Chase asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I have that drug!" Tony answered.

"Can't you just hide it?" Chase asked once more.

"No, I can't... They're going to be searching my whole house for drugs... And it'd be almost impossible to hide it from them." Tony answered with a sigh.

"God damn you! Fine! We'll be there in a bit..." Chase said before hanging up.

Eventually, they arrived at Tony's house, walking right in without knocking. They then closed the door and locked it before walking up the stairs to Tony's room.

Tony's entire room was filled with old candy wrappers as well as old Creepmas candy boxes and some Valloween heart shaped boxes.

"Jesus Christ, when did you last clean your room?" Skylar asked, trying his best to not step into anything.

On Tony's bed was a man who was twitching a bunch while mumbling gibberish.

He seemed to have a slot in his head, sort of like a coin slot but a bit bigger.

These slots usually indicated that someone would often coin hole. Coin holing was when a special black and pastel pink coin would be inserted through the slot, it would then connect to the brain and could be used for many different things.

"Did you by any chance insert a brain coin into him?" Chase asked.

Tony shook his head in response, he then sighed a little. "His name's Sam Martinez and we were just... Fucking, until he started mumbling something, then he started to have some kind of seizure... Now he's going back and forth..." He told them.

"Hey... Sam, is everything ok?" Chase asked as he leaned over to the man.

"Seriously?! DOES HE LOOK OK TO YOU?! WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?!" Tony exclaimed.

Sam then twitched a bit before puking onto the floor, sobbing as he did so.

"Definitely not ok!" Skylar yelped, backing away.

Sam then got up off the bed, standing while twitching. He then snarled a little, charging towards Skylar.

"Stay back!" Skylar yelled.

Sam then grabbed Skylar by the throat while shaking uncontrollably.

Skylar gasped, shoving Sam back onto the bed before holding him down.

"Ma-MARIA!" Sam yelled, twitching some more.

Then, he turned to his side and puked one final time onto the floor. There was about a gallon of it by now and all of a sudden, a half broken brain coin came out of Sam's coin slot.

"Oh shit..." Chase said.

"That must have been the problem..." Skylar sighed.

Damaged brain coins would often lead to eventual brain damage, paralysis, as well as many other symptoms. They could also be hacked or injected with a virus.

"Fuck... Hey... Skylar, can I borrow some money?... I... I can't let myself go to jail... I'll pay you back, I just need to hire someone to... Get rid of the body and evidence..." Tony said, tears in his eyes.