Death of a Friend

The next day arrived, Chase walked into the living room as Donnie was on the couch.

"Uh... Hey babe?" Chase muttered.

"Yeah?" Donnie responded.

"Can... Can I go outside for a bit?" Chase asked.

"Not right now, sweetheart... C'mere." Donnie answered.

Chase then awkwardly walked towards the couch while slightly shivering.

"That's it... Now, get on the couch with me." Donnie ordered.

Chase slowly got onto it, a few inches away from the man.

"Hahaha... You see, I said WITH ME. Not two measley fucking inches away from me." Donnie said, he then grabbed Chase and pulled him much closer. Now he was on Donnie's lap halfway.

"I-I'm sorry!" Chase squealed, immediately freezing as his head laid on Donnie's lap.

"Good boy~" Donnie chuckled. He started petting Chase like an owner would to their dog.

"W-Won't happen again I p-promise..." Chase said, shivering.

"Good... Y'know what... I'll be right back, stay put." Donnie replied, shoving Chase back a little to the end of the couch. He then walked away to go get something, eventually returning with a black collar. "This'll remind you of your place... Every time you mess up, you'll be reminded why I put this on you."

"I... Uh..." Chase muttered. He was immediately slapped across the face before the collar was put on his neck.

"No fucking objections... You hear me? We're gonna have a fun... Fun fucking time tonight... Now, pull down my pants." Donnie said with a grin.

Chase was tearing up a little, he slowly started to pull down Donnie's pants, but Donnie grabbed his hand immediately and said, "With your teeth."

Chase shivered as Donnie's grip was unnecessarily strong. It felt like he could break his bones any second now.

Chase would immediately start to slowly pull down Donnie's pants with his teeth, absolutely terrified as Donnie kept holding his hand with his robotic hand.

"Oh... Fuck yeah~" Donnie giggled, he grabbed Chase's hair and tugged on it a little while stroking it until his pants were all the way down. "Now... Suck."

Chase pulled down the man's underwear before immediately putting Donnie's cock in his mouth.

Donnie shoved it further into Chase's mouth, causing it to grow a little.

Chase gagged a little, soon feeling it in his throat.

"I said suck. If you don't start doing that, you're gonna make daddy very angry... And who knows... Maybe I'll make you choke." Donnie told him.

Chase's eyes widened and he automatically started to suck as hard as he could, drooling a little as Donnie shoved his dick down the man's throat just a little more.

Eventually, he took it out and chuckled, watching it go back to normal size.

"Heh... Like it? I got some surgery back in the summer of 3009, and now my dick can grow pretty long and big... 'Course it has a max limit, but it's still pretty impressive." He said.

"V-Very..." Chase replied, coughing a bunch. He suddenly drooled onto the floor a little, Donnie immediately grabbed him by the collar.

The man pulled Chase forward towards his face before grinning widely and licking up his left cheek, asking him, "How'd it taste, did daddy make you horny?"

"Y-Yes... You made me really horny, daddy!" Chase squealed, he was then kissed on the lips.

"Good boy, very good boy~" Donnie laughed. He then shoved Chase at the end of the couch again. "Now, go clean up the fucking mess you made on the floor... And you better do a good job, or else I'll be forced to punish you... Severely."

"I-I will..." Chase squeaked.

Outside a mall, Skylar and Tyke were beside each other as it started to rain heavily.

Pastel gothic Christian songs could be heard loudly, even from outside.

"Apparently I'm blocked by Chase... Tony said he blocked everyone. Fucking ridiculous... Y'know, I was kind of satisfied at first when he got onto Jarek about that shit, but now... I'm starting to think that Chase is a little... Let's say... Stupid." Tyke spoke.

"I-I mean... I wouldn't really say stupid, maybe over reactional, sure. But not stupid... I feel terrible for him. A lot of the times he was alone, was our fault... He barely hung out with any of us, no wonder he barely talked, must have not seen a reason to considering he was ignored a lot." Skylar said.

"I guess... Still pretty odd that he blocked all of us, though... Considering only Tony called him." Tyke replied, he sighed and took a swig from some pastel yellow wine bottle.

"Probably didn't want us calling him. Again, I'm sure Donnie's taking good care of him, treating him well and all that." Skylar sighed.

"Yeah..." Tyke mumbled. He then hugged Skylar after finishing his wine, looking up at him with a smile on his face. "I'll be at home, alright? You'll be here by night, right?" The man asked.

"Yeah, no problem. I'll be there by night. I just need to stop by somewhere for a little while. You can expect me to be home by 8:30 PM." Skylar answered. He then smiled back.

Tyke immediately kissed Skylar on the lips before walking off and saying, "I love you!"

"I love you too, honey!" Skylar hollered back, waving goodbye for now.

Later that night, Skylar stepped out of a bus near Jarek's mansion. He had a small black bag of Tyke's favorite candies.

The man then started to walk home, getting pretty close. All of a sudden though, a group of men began following him. These three men were of a local gang known as The Lavender Dragoonaes. The four men were Jacob Gold, Alexander Smith, Jake Smith, and Harold Jack Myers.

"Hey you." Alexander spoke.

Skylar turned around and he was immediately punched right in the face from Harold before Jake and Alexander tried grabbing him.

"The fuck?!" Skylar yelled, he quickly grabbed Harold and tossed him to the ground, stomping on his head a bunch. As soon as Jake and Alexander tried grabbing him, he'd headbutt Jake in the face which broke his nose before kneeing Alexander in the stomach and making him drop to the ground.

"Fuck! KILL HIM!" Jake yelled, shivering whole on the ground with a bleeding nose.

Jacob immediately pulled out a black and lavender colored pistol, shooting Skylar up close in the chest.

Skylar's eyes widened as he collapsed to the ground, bleeding heavily.

Jake and Alexander would automatically start kicking him in the sides while Jacob grabbed the bag of candy as well as pulling out some money from Skylar's pocket.

Harold was twitching a bit, not getting up at all. He seemed to be suffering from brain damage now, drooling a bunch.

"Fuck! Jacob! Harold's fucked!" Jake cried out.

"Who gives a shit?! Leave him! Let's fucking go!" Jacob yelled.

The three men then ran away, leaving Skylar and Harold to die there. Skylar slowly reached for his phone, hoping he could call Tyke before he died, but then, death finally hit him and he stopped moving.

A police car drove by, immediately stopping at the sight of Skylar's corpse, he was surrounded by officers and despite him having been murdered, jokes and laughter were spread from the five officers that night, as they knew who Skylar was.