Chase's Birthday

March 23rd, everyone had the whole mansion decorated at the moment as it rained pastel green.

Tyke was shivering a little in a black chair set up at the main table which had a large black and pastel green cake with pentagrams decorated onto it.

The man breathed heavily, suddenly pulling out a black capsule full of a baby pink powder. He poured some onto the palm of his right hand like salt before snorting it immediately with a pastel blue straw.

"You alright, Tyke?" Skylar asked as he kneeled down to him.

"N-No... Jarek has me really... Fucking stressed right now... It's Chase's birthday and he thinks that he's coming back to celebrate with us... He's gone fuckin' nuts, I'm telling you..." Tyke answered, tearing up a bit while twitching now from the powder.

"Awh... Shit... I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie. How about... We go upstairs and you show me that old telescope you bought. The one made in... What year was it?" Skylar asked.

"2028." Tyke answered.

"Right... How about that? Maybe it'll help you calm down a bit..." Skylar said.

"I... I guess I could... I don't think it'll cheer me up, though." Tyke replied with a sigh.

He then grabbed Skylar's right hand, walking him upstairs and into his room.

At Donnie's mansion, Chase was within his room staring out the window as he listened to the rain outside.

Suddenly, Donnie came up from behind him and put a hand on his right shoulder.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart~" He spoke.

"Hey..." Chase said.

"What's wrong? Don't you... Just love this time of the year? I certainly do... A special day... For my special boy..." Donnie chuckled, grinning down at him.

Chase then let out a slight sigh before replying with, "I don't... Usually celebrate my birthday. I find it to be a waste of time usually... Plus... I had a bad experience as a child on my fifteenth birthday."

"Oh? But it's your day... I don't want you to miss out on the wild night we'll be having..." Donnie said, smirking.

"I know, I just... Can we do whatever you were planning, like... Tomorrow?" Chase responded. "I feel... Weird. Being away from them feels odd..."

"Oh no, no, no, no... No." Donnie said. "You see... I had plans tonight... That we simply cannot miss out on. And that feeling you have? Forget it, don't think about them... Think about me, my boy~" He then grabbed Chase's face and looked into his eyes before kissing him on the lips.

Chase looked a bit uncomfortable by this, but he didn't do anything.

Finally, Donnie pulled away before smiling widely, showing off all his sharp teeth. "There's a little gift for you... I have more for tonight, cutie~" He chuckled, rubbing Chase's crotch a little. "Gawd, I can feel that little hard on... Your friend's definitely going in my mouth tonight~"

"O-Ok... I'll... Celebrate it with you, I guess." Chase said, shivering a bit.

"Are you cold?" Donnie asked.

"I... Uh... I-"

"Here, let me warm you up." Donnie chuckled, getting on top of the man's lap and wrapping his arms around his neck before smirking and kissing him on the lips. He then started licking and suckling on his neck while Chase just looked past, not even reacting.

Later that night, Tyke was in his room with Skylar next to him on the bed.

"It feels really fucking boring without Chase aimlessly wandering around. I miss him..." Tyke said while looking down.

"I'm... I'm sure he'll be back tonight, it's his birthday. If not, he should call..." Skylar replied.

"I doubt it... He doesn't celebrate his birthday." Tyke sighed.

Jarek was waiting at the front door, he laid on the floor while looking miserable but slightly optimistic at the same time.

Tony approached him, sighing before laying down next to him.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"No..." Jarek answered, it was almost 12:00 AM, just three minutes before it struck.

"Wanna talk about it?" Tony asked him further.

"No..." Jarek said once again.

"Do you want a hug?"

Jarek's eyes began to slowly water as he sniffled a little, nodding his head and with a broken voice, whimpering, "Y-Yes..."

Tony then hugged Jarek, Jarek would immediately begin breaking down into an ugly sobbing session. The others heard this and came to him immediately, hugging him as well.

"I'm sorry, Jarek..." Tyke said.