The Finale

The next day arrived. Tony, Sebastian, Jarek, and Chase were in front of Skylar's shrine.

"Wh-Why is Tyke n-not back y-ye-yet?" Chase asked.

Jarek stared at the collar that Tyke left behind, turning to Chase and telling him, "He's... He went out to go and find the guys who killed Skylar I think... But no worries, I called the police and let them know about this..."

"Wh-Why would you do that?! Y-You know h-how much Sk-Skylar meant t-to him! H-He should b-be looking f-for them..." Chase responded.

"As much as I want the people responsible dead, I don't want that at the cost of Tyke being in danger... I already put you in harm's way... I had failed you..." Jarek said with a sigh.

"I-It's not completely your f-fault... I sh-should have communicated b-better..." Chase replied, hugging Jarek. 

Lux officers and a few drones were at the cemetery where the four men were murdered, currently investigating.

Two officers, Ethan Smith and Jeremy Sweetheart, were next to each other as they had cups of lavender colored coffee with them.

"Fucking scene is a god damn mess... I'm telling you, it was definitely some psycho piece of shit subhuman garbage that did this, no one sane would be this fucking disgusting with their kills." Jeremy spoke before sipping his coffee.

"You can say that again. Still surprised that the king and queen haven't done mandated euthanasia for these fuckers at birth." Ethan said.

"The king said he wanted to at one point, but then he was told off by queen Lilith of Blackdawn, she told him this city would be nuked if any of that were to happen." Jeremy replied.

From behind a nearby grave, Tyke watched them. His clothes were stained with dried up blood.

Suddenly, he walked up to Jeremy and immediately thrusted his hand out as if he was going to punch the man. Automatically, the blade hidden within his arm popped out and stabbed right through the officer's head, spraying blood and grey matter all over Ethan's face.

Ethan screamed loudly, pulling out his pistol and shooting Tyke right in the face which did nothing thanks to the armored skin, skull, brain, and spine.

"FUCK! IT'S HIM!" He yelled, Tyke quickly slit his throat with the other blade before the other two officers began firing at him.

Tyke ran right up to them, using his now robotic tendons and ankles to jump nine feet into the air before landing right down onto one of them, crushing their skull. He then stabbed the other officer in the chest with his horns, pulling them out and slashing at their stomach which exposed their intestines.

Finally, the drones were destroyed and scattered all over the dead officers.

Tyke pulled out his phone and immediately destroyed it as there was no more use for it. After throwing it away, he began walking away.

Jarek, Sebastian, Tony, and Chase were now at a restaurant, wanting to get their minds off of everything that had happened in the last few days.

They were all sitting at a table against a wall with smart glass behind them as covers just in case some assholes wanted to try and throw food over the other side.

"Chase, what would you like? I'll pay for everything, just uh... Try not to get TOO much... Alright? Let's not get insane here." Jarek said with a chuckle. "I'm paying for all of your guys' food."

Sebastian looked over the baby blue colored holographic menu, a lot of the items were pretty expensive. "I'll have a root beer, the Lexulta special, and a small plate of black rice." He replied.