Tony's Birthday

October 31st, Tony walked by a bunch of alleys full of celebration for Halloween.

Raves were especially done during this day and night.

The man had his hands in his pockets as he kept walking, soon making it to Jarek's mansion.

After opening the unlocked door, the lights all turned on as his friends yelled,"SURPRISE!" All at once.

Tony's eyes were widened with surprise as he let out a loud over exaggerated gasp.

"Holy... Shit! You guys actually remembered!" He squealed excitedly.

"Of course we did!" Skylar said with a smile.

Suddenly, Jarek pressed a pastel yellow button on a wall. The floor underneath it then slowly opened up before a table appeared.

On top of the table was a black and pastel green colored chocolate cake with swirls. Next to the cake were presents, mostly black and pastel green colored except for the present that Skylar had put out.

There were about nine gifts in total.

After blowing out a bunch of holographic candles, everyone had cake and slowly but surely, Tony would open his gifts. Eventually, he'd get to the last one which was given to him by Jarek.

Tony excitedly opened it as it was pretty big.

Inside the present was a pastel pink skull candle as well as a bundle of beauty products.

"Thank you so much!" Tony said, immediately running up to Jarek and giving him a big hug.

"Daw, no problemo!" Jarek chuckled, hugging him back.

And for the rest of the night, they'd watch TV together.