The nightmare before Creepmas

It was finally Creepmas Eve, Tyke was up in his room by himself while everyone but Skylar were downstairs.

Skylar slowly poked his head inside the room, smiling at Tyke a little.

Tyke looked over at him, a pastel pink vape pen with tiny black pentagrams on it was currently inside his mouth. "Wh-What?" He asked, coughing a little before taking the pen out of his mouth.

"Are... Are you alright?" Skylar asked him.

"Yeah." Tyke answered with a big smile.

Skylar then sat next to him on the floor, hugging the man immediately and wrapping his arms around his body while giving him a kiss on the head.

"You're so cute, y'know?" He asked.

"You tell me that all the time." Tyke answered, looking down at the ground before putting the vape back up to his mouth.

Skylar then started rubbing his hair a little. "Yeah, yeah. I know. I just like to remind you. So, Creepmas is tomorrow, wanna do anything special?" He asked him.

"Hm... Sure. What about... A trip to Bascowly? I've always wanted to visit that place since I was a child." Tyke said.

"Bascowly?... Isn't that part like... Full of prostitutes and sex in general? Perfect!" Skylar laughed.

"Yeah, ads of pornos are everywhere in that part." Tyke said.

He then suddenly got up and tackled Skylar to the ground, smirking down at him before kissing his lips.

Skylar blushed immediately, kissing him back while wrapping his arms around Tyke's neck.

"I also want us to drink ourselves to sleep tomorrow night." Tyke told him.

Skylar chuckled a bit, asking him, "Seriously?"

"Mhm! I also wanna get high as fuck with you, baby." Tyke answered.

Skylar then smirked, kissing him on the cheek before nodding his head a little.

"Alrighty then, fine with me. Whatever makes you happy, will make me happy." He said.

Tyke grinned, digging his hand into Skylar's pants and grabbing his dick immediately.

Skylar squealed, his face turning red before he kissed Tyke deeply once again.

Downstairs, Jarek and Tony were on the couch together while Chase and Sebastian stood and looked at the Creepmas tree. There were a bunch of black and pastel colored wrapped presents underneath it, all of them having holographic names on them for each man of the mansion.

"These are wrapped pretty well, who did them?" Sebastian asked.

Chase looked at him and smirked a little.

"Did you?" Sebastian asked him.

Chase nodded his head immediately without saying a word.

He then yawned, walking up to his room and laying down on his bed, his room was filled with fish stuff, there was a whole wall that was a fish tank, the water was pastel pink while the fish were from both Xlertha itself and many different planets. There were also some plants from underneath the ocean of Xlertha, all of which were recolored to be pastel, some baby blue rocks were at the bottom.

"Hey, turn off the lights." Chase spoke. The room's AI then turned them off, saying, "Goodnight."

On his pastel blue walls were fish skeletons. Eventually, the man fell asleep, his eyes closed tight.

A dream soon started, Chase was on top of a black cloud as it rained pastel orange.

He seemed to be in a dark blue sky, down below was the ground of Earth or what looked to be Earth like. There was green, rock, and many animals below.

Suddenly, he looked up to see a man with pastel yellow hair and black eyes. He had sharpened dark yellow teeth and a large grin on his face as he towered over the clouds. The man seemed to be at least hundreds of feet tall, the man then grabbed Chase.

"Wh-What the fuck! Where am I?! What are you doing?!" He screamed, squirming around in the grasp of the giant man.

"You can't keep this secret for much longer... It'll devour you... Here's a demonstration..." The giant man said before lifting him up above his face and opening his maw to reveal a black slime filled void.

"NO WAIT! PLEASE! STOP!" Chase screamed, he was then dropped into the mouth of the giant, immediately being swallowed down a gullet of darkness.

The men downstairs could hear Chase scream upon waking up.