The elves have become Naughty

December 20th, Tony was alone within the mansion. He sat on the couch within the living room as a big black Creepmas tree was in the middle. This tree was not plastic nor a real one, it was made of mostly metals from Mercury and some other parts. It sort of looked like old Christmas trees that were made back in 2050 to 2103 before becoming much more advanced. They resembled what a tree shaped spaceship would sort of look like.

This one had blinking baby blue, pastel pink, and pastel yellow lights along with a pastel red holographic pentagram star topper.

"It sure sucks being here alone... At least Jarek got that door upgrade." Tony said to himself in his head.

He had with him a whole box of black and pastel blue donuts as well as a bottle of beer.

The man eventually got up off of the couch after finishing, he took one last swig of his beer before putting it down. He then walked out of the house, making sure the front door was locked and secured.

Across the street there were three men wearing black, lavender, and white striped elf outfits, their ears were pointy as well, surgery was definitely at play here. All three men had white glowing bionic eyes.

Tony waved at them and they immediately gave him stink eyes before approaching the man.

"The fuck was that?" One of them asked.

"Uh... All I did was wave, am I not allowed to?" Tony asked back.

"You gettin' smart with me, cunt? Fucking scumbag." The elf eared man said.

"Alright, you know what? Fuck you. Was that what you wanted to hear, huh?" Tony asked him as he got up in his face. He then noticed him about to pull something out, he quickly reacted by shoving the man down and running down the street.

"GET HIM!" One of the other men yelled. His name was David and his friend was Leon, the leader of this group was Xavier.

All three of them began to chase Tony down the street, Tony let out a shriek and ran across it, cars honked loudly as he did so, almost having been run over by one of them.

"Thank you, guys!" Tony yelled at the cars as he ran right into a nearby alley full of homeless children. All of them seemed to be dealing with something mentally.

Suddenly, the elf gang arrived into the alley, Xavier grinned, looking right at a little boy who was currently very sick. The little boy had a prosthetic pastel pink metal arm.

Xavier immediately grabbed him and then pulled out a knife, telling his two friends to, "Go get him. I'm staying here for a minute... Gonna get myself some money..."

The kid screamed immediately, thrashing around while David and Leon followed Tony deeper into the alley.

Suddenly, one of the other kids picked up a beer bottle, smashing the upper half of it into pieces before stabbing Xavier right in his left leg.

"FUCK!" Xavier screamed, he fell to the floor, finally letting go of the sick boy. That's when all of the other kids quickly swarmed him, beating on him with various objects until his head was nothing but mush.

David and Leon pulled out some knives, Leon immediately throwing one at Tony's right leg and causing him to trip and fall onto his chest.

"GAH!" Tony yelled, bleeding. He tried to get up and limp away, but the pain was pretty unbearable for him.

Both Leon and David slowly approached him, but then, two Lux officers came out from the end of the alley, their guns pointed at the two men.

They both shrieked from the sight of them, Leon immediately having what seemed to be a heart attack while David just froze with fear.

Eventually, Tony would make it back home after taking a quick trip to a hospital.