[3] The Library of Letters

(I'm sorry I haven't made a chapter in like 2 days. I was doing other things. Anyways, Enjoy!)

As soon as I saw the Library called "Library of letters", A asked me if that was the library was the one P was talking about, and I confirmed it. After all, what other library could be there at the top of Z's head?

And just then, A parked the CAB and I opened the Door and jumped out the door.

"Good bye, Y!" X said to me. "Enjoy your time with P and W!"

"Bye, X! You too!" I shouted at him as A soon drove the CAB.

I stood in front of the library and waited for P and W to come at me for at least 35 seconds, and then when P looked out the window, she squealed.

"SQUEEEE!! LOOK, LOOK, W! SHE'S HERE!" P shouted. "Come on! Let's go say HI TO HER!"

"Hahah..! Yeah." W both said sarcastically. I'm not sure if they were happy and disappointed to see my face. I mean, it clearly wasn't my fault that P invited me over for that.

 I mean, it clearly wasn't my fault that P invited me over for that

"Hello, Jolly Y!" P greeted me happily. "Long time, no see, huh?"

"Yeah, Hello!" I said to P. "And yes, it has been like 3 weeks ago. I haven't even seen you in a while ever since!"

"Yeah! Same! Wanna order some books from the Library of letters?" P asked.

"Oh, for sure!" I accepted her offer. "Let's just hope that WE can enjoy our time in here, even W!"

"Yep!" The right side of W agreed with me. "Don't you also agree?"

"Uh-huh. Yeah." The left side of W said to the other.

"Alrighty then!" P exclaimed as she walked in. "Let's go!"

W and I had also stepped onto the library and there were SO many books to choose from. Like for example..

How to become D
Math Fractions Textbook
Beautiful Biology
How to do a ritual
Who's gem is it?
Joyful Jokes and Happy Hours
Oneshots
A guide to Vocaloid
Fun facts about Sunflowers
Monarch Butterflies
Descriptions about Letters
Weird things found in r/AlphabetFriends
Trains and Brains
History of Art
The Alphabet lore Story
How 2 read

..And so much more. There was so many things to choose from, so I chose "Who's Gem is it?" and showed it to P and W.

"Have you guys ever heard of this book called "Who's gem is it?" Before?" I asked the 2 of them.

"No. What's it about?" The left side of W responded back to me.

"I think it's about me trying to find who the Asterisk gem belongs to not knowing that it belongs to X. Maybe I'm just dumb in this book, or I haven't even read a single page of it just yet." I explained.

"May you read this book to us so that we can hear about it?" P asked me.

"Sure!" I accepted P's offer for her understanding of the plot of the book I chose. I started to read the book in front of them on "Who are you in the story?".

39 Minutes Later...

I took a deep breath after finishing the chapter called, "Finally out!" and then smiled gladly like I'm proud of it.

"And THAT is why THIS BOOK is one of my favourites! Don't you agree?" I questioned P and W.

"Awe, That was wholesome in the final chapter!" P said, cheerfully. "I'm SO proud of you that you finally found the Asterisk gem for X once and for all! After all, that clearly reminds me of that one time where I tried to find a good hat for G and successfully done it!"

"Good job, P!" I said.

I didn't expect P to explain all of that, unfortunately. I didn't know that she tried to find a good hat for G once.

Then W had to say something.

"Honestly.. that was the weirdest book I have ever read." The left side of W said.

"I agree. At least us standing in front of J's corpse is something we'd do. Definitely my thing, right?" The right side agreed and asked the left side.

"Yeah.. sure, I guess." The left side pretty much agreed to the right, rolling her eyes.

"Say, W?" I asked them. "What's your favourite book?"

"You know what it is?" The right side of W said as she whipped out her book. "The book called "How to do a ritual"!"

 "The book called "How to do a ritual"!"

"W, WHAT?!" I shouted. "Don't tell me you're gonna summon Satan in the middle of 3 in the morning.."

"Why would I do that?" The right side said as the left one looked confused. "Sis. You do realize that Rituals are about summoning a demon, right?" The left one said.

"Yeah, I know!" The right side said. "Even though we like trolling people in their dreams at 2:30 in the morning, why not we buy that?"

"For sure." The left side plainly said as W walked over to the cashier and bought "How to do a ritual".

"Have you chose a book just yet, P?" I asked her.

"Hmm.. Nope! Not yet! It will take some time, tho! I just need to find which book is fun for me to read!" P responded.

"Ah, alright." I said. "Fair enough.