[13] New Game coming?

(Sorry if I haven't posted a new chapter in like so long😭 Here's a LONG chapter for you guys, you deserve this, I hope this doesn't flop. Mkay time for Bar time)

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!" D maniacally laughed and screamed to roll down on the floor. "X AND G, SITTING ON A TREE! S- U- S- S- I- N- G! GAHAHAHAHA!!"

"Alright, WHO THE FUCK PUT CRACK ON D'S MILK?!" M yelled.

"Huh? It wasn't even me, I swear!" U said, shivering.

"U, I don't blame you for that. You're not even holding some crack." M sighed with his eyes rolling in somewhat disappointment. He must be in a bad mood today because of D's overall craziness.

"Yeah, Exactly! I never even bring anything with me to the bar!" U admitted, facing M who still has a dissatisfied face.. about what caused D to be like this.

"Even though.." M continued. "I still want this big-foreheaded D-fucker to stop being an insane fuck for once and turn back to normal. It's a FUCKING BAR." M groaned in so much of an angry tone that he even faced to D with still a mad face.

Meanwhile, with Bartender B, still trying to find an item to stop D from being crazy, he checked through the bottom of the counters and all he could ever find was Cups, Ingredients, and such, but then there was a Space for the Bottom of the counter, which has just a Baseball bat with a Paper of some Virtual guy outside of Planet Z. How unfortunate.

B knew that he didn't have any hands to get that bat, so he tried to grab the baseball bat with his teeth, but that wouldn't even happen

B knew that he didn't have any hands to get that bat, so he tried to grab the baseball bat with his teeth, but that wouldn't even happen. He got up without the bat and cleared his throat out just to call out someone.

"U!!" B called out. "CAN YOU HELP ME GET SOMETHING OUT OF THE COUNTER BOTTOM?"

"Oh, Sure! On it!" U said, rushing over to the main Table, leaving M behind the table of 2.

He then looked at what B wanted to get out, which is a baseball bat. He even got in the Counter bottom and then pushed the Baseball Bat to B.

"Ah, Thank you very much!" B happily said. "My wings were too big for this. I gladly appreciate this!"

"Your welcome. May I pass this to either G or X?" U requested.

"Sure, but pass it to G. He'll do the job." B said, watching D still going insane at such small actions of G and X. Unfortunately G's had enough of D and his crazy emotions scattering all over the place, so he had no other choice but to whack his big forehead with a single HARD SWING.

"OW-OW!!! WAAAAAAAH!!" D cried loudly. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT, SUS-G?!"

G took a deep breath and then walked up to D and then said, "D.. You do not go INSANE at a BAR. This is B's bar called the Bar of B, where it's for letters to talk and drink beer, not to make shitty among us jokes and rolling your horseshit all over the place. Understood?"