[9] Time for Action!

"Alright, Guys. We need to think of a Plan to stop V from going INSANE!" N exclaimed.

"Good idea, N." The left side replied. "But how the fuck are we ever going to stop him?!"

"All we need is some thinking for a great plan, okay?" The right side said.

All of us agreed on what right W said and starting on thinking.

7 seconds later, N came up with something.

"Hey, Guys!" N said with a smile on his face. "I have a plan!"

"Oh, Really?!" The right side exclaimed in joy. "What is it? WHAT IS IT?! I wanna know, PLEASE!"

"Just calm down.." The left said said harshly.

"That's it?" The other asked.

"Nope!" N said. "We're gonna have to throw Y into V so that he will get hurt. Are you ready to see her get thrown, P?"

Unfortunately, P was just closing her eyes, smiling like she's sleeping in the clouds.

"Uhh.. Hello? P?" N asked P.

I came up to P and asked if she's okay.

She didn't respond 2 seconds later.

"N? She must be Daydreaming." I said, turning around to face him.

"Ugh, fine.. I'll wake her up myself." N groaned.

"WAKE UP, P!!" N shouted.

P widened her eyes, finally.

"Oh! Haha, sorry, N!" P apologized with still a smile on her face with no bit of tear on her. "I was daydreaming about Cupcakes, Rainbows, and most importantly, G!"

"What a simp." W said.

"RIGHT?!" N yelled at W. "I can't believe she admitted that she LOVES G so much!"

"At least they're married.." The left side switched up to her regular, boring expression.

"Yeah." The other agreed.

"Wait a minute, so what was the plan again?" P asked N.

"Let me explain to you." N began seriously. "I'm going to throw Y DIRECTLY into V so that he will get hurt. Then, you and W will have to deal with L and O. Got it?"

"Hehe! Got it!" P agreed to his plan.

W both giggled quietly as they're gonna know what even is going to happen in a couple seconds.

"Alright, Vanilla Y!" N said, lifting me up above him. "Prepare to get THROWN!"

"Wait, WHAT?!" I screamed.

But then all of a sudden, N threw me TOO far that I even hit V too HARD. He only received 2 bruises after my hard hit cause by N, throwing me to V.

 He only received 2 bruises after my hard hit cause by N, throwing me to V