[11] The 2nd Night

(I, MADDELEINE FINALLY POSTED THIS CHAPTER YIPEEEEEE!! Anyways..)

As soon as we got in the house, there was nothing but a regular time of walking in.

I had to go to the living room and sit on the sofa along with P to take a rest from all of that walking while all W did when they first stepped into the house was take a few steps and then flop down in the floor.

I mean, they clearly must be tired after all of this walking so far, if you think about it.

"Was the problem between N and V solved?"
P questioned me, still wondering what happened after N and V went out of the Library of letters.

"Yeah, probably. I think that means that the drama is over until someone would bring it up and then start another part of it." I responded in awe.

"Nah, don't be crazy!" P exclaimed. "No other letter would want to start a chapter 2 of that big drama that happened today! Besides, didn't L and O get fed to F by G?"

"Well, yeah. L and O were the ones who started this whole shitty drama thing." I said.

"Yeah! I'm glad that they're gone now, since they made by sweet potato C mad." P replied as she began to turn to W. "But W here must be REALLY tired of this day."

"Yeah. " I said. "But we gotta be careful id we ever approach them in any way while they're sleeping.

"Right!" P said as we began to slowly approach W who was still sleeping on the floor. The left side of W was sleeping with a half-angry and half-tired face while the right side was happy after all of this drama, looking like she's daydreaming about something. Could it be either trolling every letter in 3 A.M or summoning more mythical creatures by thousands of Rituals?

M or summoning more mythical creatures by thousands of Rituals?

"Be careful, p." I whispered. "We have to slowly push W without any sound and then slowly place them down on the living room, okay?"

P nodded and then helped me out with trying to get W to the living room by P trying to slowly push W, and I pushed P to help her with putting W in the living room.

Apparently, no sound was occurred nor made, so we succeeded at doing that. Thank Z that there wasn't any trouble for this.

"I'll go get the remote from the kitchen counter so that you guys can watch the news, okay?" P said to me as she began to go to the kitchen.

"Okay, P. Take your time." I responded, still sitting on the maroon sofa. I watched W who is still sleeping after a long day. They must have suffered through so much by seeing the rainbow and witnessing the drama by their eyes but couldn't do anything about it. Why didn't they just talk it up either or do something that could have made a big impact on L and O? At least they got eaten by F when G fed them to F. Not to mention that they got tired of walking all the way to P's house either. Maybe they must be really tired of everything that happened to this day. At least this whole drama got solved by N from comforting V.