[8] What a Beautiful Sight!

5 Minutes Later...

I still had a neutral emotion after 5 minutes of walking, yet I'm still thinking what G and X were doing. Although, I still haven't forgotten about finding the Rainbow. I didn't forget that P was the one who made an idea for us to find the rainbow to kill some time either. What a good way to spend some time, in my honest opinion.

"Soooooo, Girls?" P asked us. "What are your opinions on Rainbows?"

"I like them! They're so beautiful to look at, especially when you're having a fun time with your friends and then stare at a rainbow! Imagine that, P." I said and explained a scenario about a Rainbow.

"Honestly.. I don't even like Rainbows. I prefer the Full moon and Crescent moon better than Rainbows." The right side said.

"Yeah, sis. Same." The left side agreed to the other. "Between the two of us, when we take ONE second to look at the rainbow, our eyes HURT, so we close them to prevent ourselves from being blind."

"Uhh.. How do rainbows go too bright just like lightbulbs?" P questionably asked W.

"I dunno. Ask HER." The right side replied, rolling her eyes at the other.

"Hey guuuys!" I playfully alarmed them with joy in my face. "Look at THIS!"

P's eyes Sparked with Glee, and W gasped in fear and had nothing to do but squint their eyes shut until they choose to open their very own eyes

"Oh, Wooooow..!" P happily squealed out of full excitement. "That's got to be one of the most COLOURFUL rainbows I have ever saw!"

"Hehe! I agree, SO MUCH with you, P!" I replied in such a happy mood. "I Couldn't agree more than you, after all!"

"Haaah.. is the rainbow over now?" The left side whined.

"Nope! Not yet. You can turn around to not face the rainbow." I replied to W as they turned to the back and opened their eyes.

"Wow! You do know on how to save our eyes!" The right side thankfully said, "Thank you!"

"Your welcome!" I said.

W chuckled quite pretty loud which made us hear it.

"Hey, W?" I said to them. "What's so funny?"

"Oh! Haha, I imagined some sort of random but stupid scenario in my head." The right side of W switched up to looking like she's in utter confusion while the left side just looks like she's done with life.