[12] What's wrong with you..?

After several minutes of the letters at the bar discussing about their things, Cheering their drinks a few times, and stuff like that, B had an idea to give some fun for the others. He wanted to play a game with the Mature letters called "Truth or dare".

I think it's weird on how a bunch of letters go overly crazy in a bar at nighttime while I get to sleep over at P's house with her and W. I'm not saying that it's boring, it's just that It's peaceful and calm in her house instead of being in a bar. If I really was WITH X in that bar.. then things would have been different.

But although, who knows? Maybe it could have been either way good or bad, or maybe worse. I hope not..

"Hey, Guys!" B called out, hopping out of his working spot to the stool. "Who wants to play truth or dare?"

"ME! ME! I WANT TO PLAY!" The letters yelled out except for X and N

"ME! ME! I WANT TO PLAY!" The letters yelled out except for X and N. It seemed like almost EVERYONE at the bar wanted to play truth or dare. Well, except X and N. They clearly looked like they didn't want to play, but X and N regularly said that they wanted to play instead of just being loud.

"You hear some shit X?" G drunkly whispered to X quietly.

X nodded, which is like a big yes. Good thing that he didn't get drunk, unlike G.

"Also, that is what happens when you get addicted to Beer." X said with no hesitation. G stared at him in disgust just because of what he said, but didn't do anything about it whatsoever.

"How does Truth or dare work? Sorry, I forgot." M said to U, facing to him in a drunk tone.

"You have to choose someone for a truth or a dare, and when they choose Truth, you'll ask them a question that they have to be honest with." U explained for the Truth part.

"And if they choose dare, ya must tell them to do a DARE you want, like telling them want to do! Got it?" A said to M.

"Yeah.. sure. I get it now, thanks." M said to U and A.

"Hah! Your welcome, dude!" A said, smiling as he got back on the table with C.

"So, Let's begin!" B said, looking straight to A. "You, here, A! Truth or dare?"

"Ayyy.. Truth I guess bro." A said, smiling awkwardly.

"Okay. So, have you ever killed someone in your own life before?" B asked.

"What?! No! I would never do that!" A responded in utter confusion. "And I'm proud to say that I've never ever even done that ONCE in my life. Otherwise, Z would KNOW what he would do to me.."

"You actually believe in that thing?" F asked.

"YAHAHAHA! Yes, We do, Silly Croc!" D laughed. "He's a Good, GOOD Planet!"

"Mhm. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.." F sighed, unamused as always as he plopped down on the floor.

"F, are you okay there?" N asked him.