[7] A Happy, fresh Morning

It's 8:30 A.M, and 8:30 A.M is the time that I finally woke up from a weird dream. I guess my weird dream was being surrounded by a bunch of Hs and forcing me to kill G because they HATED G. And so on, I killed G. What I mean by that is not that I killed G outside of my dream, but I did that IN my weird dream. How strange..

W and P weren't even next to me, they just went off early in the morning at like, let's just say that the time was 7:55 A.M. How is W not even tired?

I mean, I think I'm the only one who's REALLY tired due to staying up with W from sneaking over to her place and being a coward to summoning "Ghost P". I think it's best that I should hide my tired feelings from them.

I looked outside the window and the sky turned out to be clear and normal. I don't understand how it went from heavy rain in Midnight to clear skies in the morning, and it seems to be odd here. Not to mention that I didn't even see a rainbow outside the window. Maybe it must be somewhere ELSE.

And then, I forgot that I had to say good morning to P and W, so I normally got out of P's room without a single rush and headed down the stairs

"Ahah, There you are! Good morning, Y!" P first said to me. "How was your time with W?"

"Good morning P! And I must say.. it was.. hah. Ahah! Something.." I faked with an awkwardly-like happy expression.

"Yep! Morning Y! And it was something FUN! Right, sis?" The right side of W asked to the other.

"Mhm. Yep!" The left side agreed.

"Oh! The Sunnyside Eggs are almost ready, so hang on for a minute! You two take a seat while I try to get things ready!" P said to us as she began to take the big apple and mango juice boxes.

"May we help with the Juice?" The left side asked P.

"My, Oh My!" P thankfully said in pure joy. "Of course you can! I'm very appreciated with your help, W! Thank you so much!"

"May I take some Mango juice, please?" I asked W.

"Oh, for Sure!" W asked as she opened the cap of the Mango juice box and poured it into the cup.

"Thanks!" I thanked them with a smile on my face as I closed my eyes.

"Heh! Your welcome." The left side replied to me.

P placed some salt and pepper onto the sunny side eggs along with some Cucumbers and Tomatoes. She then delivered it to the both of us, even herself!

"Enjoy your Delightful breakfast, girls!" P exclaimed as she began to eat her breakfast.

"Bon Appétit!" W said.

I said nothing about it and just focused on my breakfast, however.

5 Minutes Later...

As soon as we finished our plates and cups and began to rest for a while, P had a sudden idea that we could do for the day.

"Hey, Guys!" P said to us. "Why not we try to find the rainbow first, then we can watch the boys to check on how they're doing? That's in case of plans for the day for us to do something fun in case if you're wondering!"

"That's a Great idea, P!" The right side exclaimed to P as the left side wasn't very sure of when to say Yes or no to her question or request.

The second I heard P say, "we can watch the boys to check on how they're doing", the first guy I could ever think of was X.

However, I got a Flashback from when he slammed the door on F because he was such in a heavy rush just to check on me. I can't believe that J shot his sphere at my eyes a few weeks ago. I also can't believe I went from finding an Asterisk gem off the ground to being injured either.

I couldn't believe this.

What if X gets suddenly injured just like me?

Would anyone be sure that he'll ever be possibly okay?

What even is he doing recently?

"Ahem.. I'm.. Sorry to Interrupt you on what you were thinking of!" P apologized. "But are you okay there? You don't seem to be.. joyful."

"Oh! Haha.. it's.. Yeah! It's okay.." I said with tons of sweat on my face.

"Remember, Y." The left side said to me. "No one is gonna get mad at you if you say the truth."

"AURRRGH! OKAY, OKAY!" I shouted.

"GHhHAHAHAHHA! What are you? A PIRATE?!" The right side wheezed as soon as the other one stared in complete disgust. P said nothing about it so she decided to wait for me to say the truth.

"Oh. Sorry for shouting. Haha." I said.

"It's fine, Y!" P said. "No worries."

I cleared out my throat and explained out of my mouth to say, "A few or couple weeks ago, the second that I heard P planned for us to watch over the guys to check on how they're doing, the first thing I thought of was X, slamming the door to F who was sitting behind the door. I didn't know why I had that flashback into my head, but I surely hope he's okay.."

"Aaaawe. It's okay, Y!" P said as she came closer to me. "X will take care of things by himself. No need to worry too much about him."

"Thanks, P." I said to her.

"Hehe! Your welcome!" P said out of Joy.

"So what are we waiting for?" The right side asked us.

"Just for some plans, girl." The left side replied. "Let's go!"

"Alright!" I said to them as P went out 2nd after W went out first, which means I went out of the house last and closed the door.

I still sure hope that both G and X would be okay..