[14] Not even surprised.

It was actually Q, actually entering the Bar of B. The letters at the bar expected someone else other then Q to come, but instead they got that slug over to the bar, due to the loud noise that they caused here.

 The letters at the bar expected someone else other then Q to come, but instead they got that slug over to the bar, due to the loud noise that they caused here

"What happened here?" Q asked, confused of why the letters at the bar were staring at him with no smile on their faces. D and Q had kept eye contact on each other, despite the fact that D stared at Q first.

"Lots of stuff, basically. Why are you here, Snail?" M asked Q, staring at him.

"I heard all of these loud noises that came from this bar. Besides, I'm not even a snail. I'm a slug, after all. What happened to you guys?" Q responded to the other letters.

"It was a long, Crazy story, Slug. Get over it." F groaned in boredom.

"Yeah, but I heard a loud scream from a crowd? Was it like, one message to some letter that made you guys go overly crazy or something?" Q questioned.

"I've been dared to insult G in the most "brutal" way possible.. so let's just say that I spreaded a rumour about G being highly drunk as the amount of times he's dreamed on touching women." M said, starting to chuckle, then beginning to laugh.

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY, YOU BIG FAT RED SHIT!" G started to yell. "I HAVE A WIFE NAMED P AND YOU SAY THIS KIND OF BULLSHIT?! I HAVE NEVER MET SUCH A FUCKING DISRESPECTFUL LIAR LIKE YOU."

"Wait a minute.. M, you actually said this for a dare?" Q asked M. "You don't realize on how disrespectful this really is, right?"

"That's offensive? Since when?" M, out of no hesitation, questioned out of his mouth. Out of anything he could ever reply to Q's question, he decided to say THIS. Ridiculous.

X and N gasped at what G yelled out to M and his face, and D and E were in shock.

"How can you have NO SHAME for this?!" N gasped in horror. "Maybe A was right.. Who ACTUALLY hurt you to say that?"

"I told you, the shit that came out of D's mouth. You know, when he went insane?" M facepalmed to N's Question with no Sanity.

"Listen here, M." X said, standing up for N and G. "If I said that you like to dream about looking like a Pomegranate, would you be proud of that?"

"PFFFF- NO?! Who the fuck would dream of that shit?" M laughed.

"Someone who is grumpy and shit, duh." F said to M, rolling his eyes away from M himself.

"Whatever you say fulfills your dreams, I guess." X replied surely to F.

"ARRGH! REALLY?! And I'm not talking to you, Marshmallow Whitebelt. Maybe suck it up for a while?" F rudely grunted.

"You could have asked more politely." X said with a mad look on his face and turning away from F.

"You're not worse than F, but STILL. DON'T BE A DISRESPECTFUL FUCK, NEXT TIME!"  G shouted out as he began to rush to M, pin him down to the ground and start punching him like a rubber ball-like toy.