[10] It's about time.

N stopped into the Library of letters and began to search around inside the big Library of Letters, yet he still can't find V. How strange of him to see V rushing to the Library for several seconds and then suddenly also rushing down to the Building to find where he is.

"V? V?! Where are you?!" N yelled out.

He ran EVERYWHERE, searching for V. He couldn't even find him under the tables nor the big shelves.

"Huh. How Strange.." N said to himself, still walking.

And just then, he contributed to walk for at least a few minutes and several seconds until he stumbled across an area where it had a red bean bag, a Whiteboard with rules in it, and the most unexpected but welcome, Q.

Q stopped reading his favourite book and told N to keep his very own voice down, then N was confused and just stood there. He clearly didn't know what was even happening at this point right now, so he just asked him why he should be quiet in a LIBRARY.

"But why?" He asked.

"Because this is a LIBRARY. Libraries are for people who want to stay calm and focused on reading their own books. Besides, look at the Whiteboard. Rule 1 means no being Loud in the Library." Q explained.

"Mhm. I see.. I can see why this Library is so oddly quiet. I'm trying to find V so that I could try to Comfort him." N said to Q after looking at the Whiteboard, reading at the rules.

"Well, from what I heard.." Q began to explain. "..L and O were bullying V for some reason, but when V fought back, G defended L and O. And then, lots of drama happened. I'm too lazy to explain this all, by the way. I just want to continue reading my favourite book called "Cute facts about plants", so I'm sorry if I don't really want to explain all of that."

"I KNOW what happened." N said. "G involved X into a fight and I threw Y to V to stop V from this madness."

"But out of anything you could do, why throw a letter into another?" Q asked.

"I thought it was a good idea to Stop V from going insane by using Y as a weapon to stop V, but maybe not.." N sighed in shame as he began to frown.

Q even SAW N's big frown

"Hey, don't be upset! It's not your fault, N." Q said. "It's L and O's fault that they're the ones who started the whole Drama."

"Yeah.." N replied. "That's good luck that G fed them to F."

"Wait, He actually did that?" Q said in utter shock.

"Yes, after I told G what happened after he yelled at V for trying to cause chaos." N said with a bit of sweat rolling down his head. He thought that Q was about to get mad at him, but unfortunately not.

"I think I know where HE went.." Q said after a few seconds of thinking where V ran off to.

"Wait a second, REALLY?!" N turned around to Q and froze.