[6] What have you done?!

It was nighttime, and what we have been doing for the past several hours was watch a movie, played truth or dare, discussed about some sort of stuff, and so on.

And just then, there was something that P had in her mind.

"So, W?" P said. "About that one book you showed us, what are you gonna summon?"

"Maybe we'll try to summon the Original ghost of P. Maybe what would work, right?" The right side replied, trying to predict.

"Original ghost, you said?" I asked them.

"Well yeah. What else? My ass?" The left side said to me. I only felt just a LITTLE bit flabbergasted by what SHE was saying. At least the right side of W was just decent enough for an attitude.

"Apparently, P in the original Alphabet lore died from G being tricked into killing her because F looked like P, which means that F tricked G into doing it." The right side explained it out loud.

"Wow! Uhh.. good luck with your ritual with Y! I guess.." P said awkwardly. Little did WE know that she was gonna make an awkward face, even with an awkward tone of hers. That is called feeling awkward in an awkward moment.

"Anyways, Goodnight girls!" P said. "You can stay up, but please get enough sleep for tomorrow! You guys are gonna experience ANOTHER Sleep-over time!"

"Goodnight, P!" I told her. "Sweet dreams!" P had soon went upstairs and into her room.

"Hey, Y?" The left side said. "Shall we sneak over to my house and.. summon the Original P's ghost?"

"I don't even know if that's a good idea.." I replied. "Besides, I don't think there's an "Original P Ghost" at all.."

"Oh Come on!" The right side awkwardly. "It'll be fun! When H dies, he's a ghost, right?"

"Well.. yeah." I agreed.

"So It implies that P from Alphabet lore could ALSO be a ghost as well! Come on!" The right side also said or maybe exclaimed as they led the way.

"I guess.." I said harshly as we soon snuck out, getting out from a window.

I looked up at the dark blue sky and there were tons of stars. I wished that I could straight up look at them but..

"Come on." The left side of W said. "Let's go."

And just then, I followed her.

42 Minutes Later...

As soon as I entered in this place and went upstairs to W's room, I saw a Hot pink Pentagram circled down the floor with 5 candles. There were 2 Portraits, which is one having Emu Otori in it and the other one having Tree being smug in TPOT 2. How odd of her to add such stuff like this..

Oh well. Anyways, W all of a sudden remembered her lines for the ritual to summon "Ghost P from Alphabet Lore".

"I don't know if that's a good idea.." I said, shyly.

"Ready?" The right side asked me.

"Yep." The left said agreed. But before they were about to do it, they saw me doing absolutely nothing but looking at the Pink Pentagram.

"Are you sure you don't wanna summon the ghost with us? It'll be fun!" The right said said.

"No thanks.. That's fine. You do it." I politely declined.

And then W prepared themselves and somehow remembered those lines for the ritual. How unfortunate.

 How unfortunate