𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 \"𝒲𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝓀𝓈 𝒜𝓅𝒽𝓇ℴ𝒹𝒾𝓉ℯ"

Valentine's Day should be a happy day, right? Wrong, not for Kim Taehyung, who is sick and tired of playing matchmaker for everyone except himself, because this day is just another reminder that he's the only one who doesn't have anyone. But when you come along, he decides that things will finally be different because you are his everything, and he would do anything to have you. He'd even break the divine rules of the universe in return for your love. Oh, did I mention that he's also Cupid?

"𝓑𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮, 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮."

❤️

~Hello everyone! I am just here to provide the usual reminder and disclaimer that everything in this story is completely fictional, and my own work from my own imagination. The only "real" parts will be your character's [insert] name and features, as well as any BTS members' names and physical features that are mentioned. But everything else is complete fiction for entertainment purposes only!

~That being said, here is the trigger warning that this book will explore some darker and mature themes similar to that of my other published works, and will be a bit darker than some of my previous ones, especially since it is a Yandere au. There will be swearing/cursing, mild gore at certain points, and mildly triggering topics that might be upsetting to some readers including possessive, jealous, and narcissistic as well as mentally unstable behaviors such as stalking and kidnapping, and mentions of abuse and murder and shipping of some of the members for the sake of the plot. So if at any point in this story are you uncomfortable, you are more than welcome to skip those parts or stop reading entirely. (Chapters including some of these darker topics will have specific trigger warnings listed at the top as well depending on the severity.)

~However on a fun note, there are also lots of various musical and pop culture references just for fun that contribute towards or tie into the story in some way. But again, this is all just for entertainment, so do enjoy! This is a darker, yandere story, though, so it will not always include true aspects of genuine romance, and by that, I mean that this topic is heavily romanticized for the sake of the story, but if you ever see this behavior in real life, please run as fast as you can, as this is not normal or safe behavior. I provide these stories simply for those of you who enjoy a good Yandere relationship/story as much as I do, especially since I have so much fun writing them!

~Lastly, as an author on this platform, I do have the copyright of whatever I produce, so please do not plagiarize or try to repost my work! I work very hard throughout the time I have to write and come up with stories that are interesting and unique to my writing style and would be very devastated if all my hard work was to go to waste. I put a lot of thought into my work to provide my readers with the absolute best, and I know that I would also be very hurt as much as the next hardworking person if someone decided to steal my ideas and present them as their own, so please just don't do it!

~Not only would you feel silly for stealing someone else's work because you didn't even come up with it yourself, but eventually other readers would notice too, and that would be rather embarrassing. It takes more time to copy someone else's work than it does to create your own unique and original prompt that is special to you and is just downright inconsiderate anyway. So that being said, please consider this from an author and reader myself to another reader and maybe an author as well, and just don't plagiarize!

~With all that in mind, I hope you enjoy this new story! I haven't tried my knack at a Yandere Taehyung x reader yet, so I thought it was about time to get one written with the AU I had in mind since he seemed to best fit the trope I was going for. I know Yandere Taehyung x reader AU's are very popular, so I hope to satisfy you V biased and Tae stans out there. (Taehyung is one of my bias wreckers, so this will be for sure a fun one to write.) So, that said, I hope you all enjoy it! After all, Taehyung as Cupid ought to please 😉

❤️

Aphrodite held the newborn baby in her arms as she softly sang to him, her baby boy. Eros, or Cupid, as he'd be referred to in the mortal realm, would hold a special place in the hearts of many for centuries to come. He'd even have his own holiday dedicated to him! Aphrodite continued to cradle her baby boy in her arms as she smiled at the bundle of joy.

He was gorgeous, and would be throughout his entire life. Despite being so young, he already had a head full of luscious red locks, which took turns fading away into dirty blond, and light brown. Hmm. If he wanted to fit in to the mortal realm, he'd certainly be able to. The baby boy giggles when his mother coos at him, telling him how much she loves him.

"You're going to live to a very long and beautiful life, my son." Aphrodite smiles. "And once you're old enough, you'll help Mommy with spreading her love to the mortals above. And then, eventually, you'll find someone nice to love you, too. I'm absolutely positive whoever they are, they'll love you now, and forever. They'll love you just as much as you love them. You're the chosen one, my sweet Taehyung."

To be continued...