𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 | "ℳ𝓎 ℬ𝓁ℴℴ𝒹𝓎 𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℯ"

⚠️Warning! This chapter contains mature and 18+ mild gore⚠️

February 13, 15:04 p.m.

"Y/n, Jungkook-ah! Funny seeing you here."

Y/n and Jungkook turn to me as they notice I'm here too, along with Jimin, who makes a shitty attempt to hide himself behind the menus at our own table.

"Oh, Tae? What're you doing here?" Jungkook asks, a hint of irritation evident in his tone as if to say, 'thank you for interrupting us.'

"I came to get some yogurt," I lied, "and remembered that you guys would be here. I thought I'd say hi."

"Oh. Well, hi, Taehyung." Y/n says, chucking. "Would you like to join us?" She asks, making me smirk.

I absolutely know this'll piss off Jungkook, who wants them to be alone. However, just to make things more interesting, I turn over my shoulder. "Jimin-Hyung, look who's here! Come join us!" I say, inviting Jimin over as he awkwardly stands up from his seat, bringing his yogurt cup over, and taking a seat next to Jungkook at their table as we both pretend that we weren't here already with the intent of spying. I turn back as I give a wicked smile and say, "I hope you don't mind that we're here."

Jungkook is about to say something until Y/n cuts him off, "oh, of course we don't mind! I was just telling Jungkook how fun the three of you are to hang out with." She smiles, and Jungkook obviously fakes a smile as he nods, of course agreeing with her statement just because she said it.

"Tae-Hyung, I didn't know you and Jimin were going to be here. When you knew Y/n and I would." Jungkook says, gritting his teeth.

"Oh did I? Must've slipped my mind." I shrug. "Sorry, Kookie."

Jungkook sighs. "It's okay, hyung."

"How are you, Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asks, turning to him, and at that moment, I'm so grateful for him attempting to change the conversation.

"I'm good." He replies, and he and Jimin turn to have a conversation of their own as I occupy Y/n, who seems content just watching them.

"So," I say, catching her attention, and causing her to turn to me. "Any plans for tomorrow?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"I don't think so. I'll probably just go to dinner with Jimin like we usually do. You know, Single's Awareness Day and all." She says with a flourish of a virtuoso as she waves her hand, making me chuckle at her cuteness.

"Maybe I could join you?" I ask, and she nods.

"Kim Taehyung, you cannot honestly tell me that you have nothing to do on Valentine's Day." She states, and I nod.