𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 | "𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒, 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝐵𝒶𝒹 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 (𝒫𝒯

𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 | "𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒, 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝐵𝒶𝒹 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 (𝒫𝒯. 2)"

February 17, 16:03 p.m.

"Hey N/n, could I talk to you in private?" I ask somewhat irritatedly. 

Y/n looks up from her locker, her attention having been caught. "Oh, hey Tae! Sure, just give me a second," she says, before shutting her locker door and shoving a few textbooks into her bag.

Despite it being early afternoon, most students didn't have any classes during this time on campus, so I knew this was the perfect time to confront her. You must be confused. Yes, I meant to confront her. Though I love her, I have to admit that today, I'm not very happy with her. Why? Great question. She's been avoiding me all day and hasn't answered any of my texts or calls. If I didn't know any better, I likely scared her off because of this weekend, and now she's dodging me. Exactly what I love from my sweetheart; avoidance over romance.

She follows me into a nearby empty classroom, and I shut the door, not forgetting to lock it. I cross my arms, "why are you avoiding me?" I demand.

"Avoiding you? What're you talking about?" She asks, extremely confused as if she has no clue what I'm saying. How could she not? She's been practically trying to kick me out of her life all damn day.

"You've been avoiding me all damn day. Don't play dumb, Y/n. You know what I'm talking about." I growled out, holding her shoulder tightly in my grip, "Are you ignoring me because I confessed to you that it might be nice to be more than friends? What? Just because we're both clearly interested in one another; is that why you decided to ignore me? Don't you ever think about how I feel Y/n? So this is how you respond? By ignoring me?!"

I could tell you were speechless by my outburst, but what was worse was that you couldn't seem to come up with anything to say. "I mean, why? Is it because of this weekend? What, you decided that you didn't like me or Jungkook so you just decided to avoid us?! That ghosting us was better than having to see us?"

Y/n's face fills with utter confusion yet again, and slight recognition. "Tae, calm down. I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I haven't been avoiding you; today was the first day of the second semester. Our classes changed! I tried to text you to tell you that we wouldn't be in all the same classes anymore, but you never answered me and then my phone died, so I haven't had a chance to charge it all day. Why're you getting so upset?" She asks next. "This had absolutely nothing to do with what happened over the weekend. And even if it did, I wouldn't avoid you over that. If I didn't to Jungkook, do you think I would to you?"

That's when I realize: it was all a misunderstanding. Everything. Everything I'd been stewing over all day long was for nothing. I grew angry over [slightly] nothing because of my own romantic insecurities. Thanks a lot for that, Mom. So without thinking, I gently grab her cheeks, place my lips on top of hers, and begin to kiss her. My lips move with hers, finally getting a taste of her plump, cherry-red lips. What bothers me, however, is that she's not kissing me back. Why is she not kissing me back?!?