𝓞𝓷𝓮

𝓞𝓷𝓮 | "ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ: ℋℯ𝓇"

𝓞𝓷𝓮 | "ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ: ℋℯ𝓇"

February 12, 13:42 p.m.

-Taehyung-
Two more days. That's how many more days until I'm forced to be reminded of the holiday I hate most in the universe star. Of course, I have to work harder this entire month, and not just Valentine's Day, because unfortunately, all of February is for some reason considered to be Valentine's Day.

But for those of us who can't get any action, as I say, it's just a painful reminder of single's awareness. Yay! I liked this job at first, until I realized what it truly entailed, year after year. But this year, things were going to be different. I was going to make sure of that. Why? Because as soon as I laid eyes on her, I knew that she was the one that my mother was always telling me about—she was the one for me; the one to love me. Only problem, is that she's in love with my best friend. (Or so I think).

He likes her, and demanded like a commando bunny that I help him get to her, as he was too shy to confess, and needed a little push. Because apparently when you're Cupid, that means that you automatically have to take care of everyone else's romantic problems and affairs before you can take care of yourself. I wouldn't mind this profession as much if I had someone else to call my own, but I don't. Well, I didn't, until she came along. I remember first telling my mother that I wanted her, which is probably why I was so head over heels for her now.

"Mother, I've found her." I'd stated.

"Who, sweetheart?" She'd asked, confusedly.

"Her, Mother." I'd replied. "I've found her."

"Oh! I see..." Aphrodite smiles. "Then you must do everything in your power to make her yours, my sweet Tae. If she's the one; you must treat her as so."

I'd nodded as she advised me. Believe me, I will do everything in my power to make her mine. I'll even break the divine rules of the universe if I must. I have to do whatever it takes in order to make my sweetheart mine. Truthfully, I don't know why she was the one who'd caught my eye after this long of searching. She was just another normal girl that lived a normal life. But maybe it was because of the beautiful words she would write, or sometimes about the fantasies I would put in her pretty head.

She would tell the stories so perfectly. It was almost as if she'd viewed the world through rose-gold colored glasses, and every fantasy I would give her she'd spin into something beautiful and significant. She was so intelligent and eloquent. She had many gifts, and I wanted nothing more than to see her succeed in life. Which is why, she had to be mine.

I couldn't think straight when I thought about her. I had the power to make everyone else's heart beat, but had never been able to do it myself. So, watching her in her every day life was the only thing that could make my heart beat quickly now. My emotions had been dormmate for so long, being what I am; for a little longer than I'd like to admit. But especially when I would see the words she wrote about the world around her, occasionally referencing something only I would know was inspired by a fantasy, or something she liked, I would feel something stir deep inside.