𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 | "𝒮𝓅𝓎𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 ℋ𝒾𝓃𝓉 ℴ𝒻 ℱ𝓇ℴ𝓏ℯ𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝑔𝓊𝓇𝓉"

February 13, 7:32 a.m.

I woke up that morning with my sweetheart in my arms. Until of course, I realized, that I woke up with her. In her bed. In her apartment. What's so wrong with that? Nothing, except I didn't exactly ask for permission to come in. Oops. I groan that the thought of having to leave her, but knowing I do, because if she catches me, I'm done for; and our relationship will be over before it even starts.

Ugh. Can I just have her already? I'm sick of waiting. Her and Jungkook made plans to get froyo after classes today as well, so I wasn't happy about that. I know Y/n didn't realize that it was a pseudo date, but Jungkook thinks that she knows this, which can only mean resulting in trouble. I wasn't mad at myself that I'd spent the night with her though; on the contrary, I was thrilled to have tasted a sample of her.

However, for all of time and history that I had been, I'd held such self-control. I had never done anything to bend the rules or step out of line, but Y/n was an exception; she made my head short-circuit. She made my endless wisdom about love feel like boyish tricks. She made my limitless memories and experience feel like my forever youth. She made me feel like everything I had ever seen or heard or felt was just preparing me to meet her. Like all my existence I was just waiting for her. Why? I didn't even understand it myself. What I did understand, however, is that it was okay to be breaking those rules now, because it was time to claim my soulmate; the one I'd been searching for for so long.

So, because my brain didn't seem to work at maximum capacity when it came to her, I did something I never thought I would. When I first came down to Earth, and met her, that's when I begun to observe her. Because a majority of the time, the routine was another day of classes, and another day of college boredom before I'd spent the rest of my time observing my sweetheart. I was only here for Y/n after all, and to be with Jimin and Jungkook. Otherwise, I had no other reason to be here. I could fulfill a majority of my work back in Olympus; I didn't need to be down on Earth to do so.

I would never approach her when I was watching her though, of course. I would only watch her from afar, and admire her for the beauty that she is while making sure she was alright, and making sure that she was successful and happy. All for her, anything and everything was for her, even if she didn't know it yet. That was my plan, anyway. Of course, something always seems to get in my way from getting me what I want however, and that obstacle happened to be Jungkook, my own best friend.

He wanted Y/n to be his valentine. While tacky anyway, I couldn't let that happen, because she was supposed to be mine. Now, I'm not as savage of a friend to harm their relationship in any way, but I am just terrible enough that I won't use my magic to help. I did mean what I said; I didn't want to use any of my powers on Y/n unless I absolutely had to. I don't want to hurt her with my magic, and if she likes either one of us, (but it'll be me because I know she loves me deep down and just doesn't realize it yet), I want her to love u̶s̶ me for me. If it's all fake love, then it means nothing to me.