𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 | "10 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈 ℐ ℋ𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒜𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝒴ℴ𝓊"

𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 | "10 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈 ℋ𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒜𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝒴ℴ𝓊"

-One Week Later-

It's been one perfect week of Y/n and I together now. I've enjoyed every single thing we've done together, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of spending time with her. Things were great today as well; the start to another perfect day. That is until Y/n decided to ask me the one question that I didn't have an answer for. At least not a perfect answer, anyway.

Things were going fantastic until she popped the question, and my entire world came shattering down all over again. I didn't know if I could fix things this time around, especially not with more magic.

"Tae-bear?" Y/n asks with that sweet, honeyed tone of voice of hers using my favorite nickname she'd created for me.

"Yes, my sweet love?"

"I was just curious, how did our relationship start?" She asks curiously. "I can't remember."

A frown overtakes my face as my eyes darken. "Why are you curious, my rose?" I reply, a bit darker.

"I'm trying to finish our scrapbook. The one I started for us? But I can't finish the first page because I can't remember if it started with the Tata plush I got for you or that day at school after Valentine's Day. Can you tell me since I can't remember?" She asks sweetly, giving me this heart-wrenching, innocent, smile that broke my heart when the realization dawned upon me that she was asking a genuine question about our relationship because she genuinely didn't know.

My heart was more than thrilled that she was making us a scrapbook of our memories together, but it felt heavy as well. She didn't know how things started, because maybe they never really started... I think now I was starting to realize how much I'd hurt her all for my own personal gain, and I didn't like that. That didn't make me feel very good. I was happy that we were happy together, but maybe I was the only one who was truly happy because this love was fake. All of it was fake. Y/n wasn't truly happy, and as much as it pains me to admit what I'd been hiding from myself for a while now, I wouldn't be either, until I set things straight. I had to make things right, even if it hurt us in the end.

But that's the trouble with love I guess; it never seems to work the way you want it to. I see you every day now, and I chose you, the one I was dancing with, the one I gave my heart up for. I looked up at the sky, and from my point of view, it was the same as the blood that rushed into my cheeks so scarlet that it was maroon. All of the marks I left on your collarbone, and the lips that I forced you to call home are so scarlet that it is maroon. All of it. How the hell did I lose sight of us again? I can't believe I did this to you.

Sobbing with your head in your hands because of what I did to you. No one else; me. The one that's supposed to protect the importance of love, and I ruined it. But isn't this the way shit always ends? I hate it now that I see it; the truth. Now you just stand hollow-eyed in the hallway when you tell me you love me. Your eyes flash red every single time you confess your love for me; which is how I know it's fake. I feel you no matter what; the love we have for each other, but yet, the pain we cause each other as well. We only seem to harm each other now.