𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 | "𝒜𝒹 𝒜𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶 𝒫ℯ𝓇 𝒜𝓈𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒶"

"Y/n don't!!" I call from down the stairs as I race up them, desperate to stop her before she did something she'd regret.

When I reach the upstairs bathroom, she screams out again as tears roll down her s/c cheeks, and she attempts to practically stab herself in the chest with one of my enchanted arrows. It wouldn't really hurt her since it was magic, but because it wasn't me using them, I didn't want to take the chance of her messing around with them and somehow chance hurting herself. But I knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to 'stab' herself with the enchanted arrow so that she'd fall in love with me again. She must've figured out what they do based on what had happened before, and wanted to attempt to recreate it.

But I wouldn't let her. I couldn't let her. I had to stop her before it was too late. I waste no time in wrapping my arms tightly around her before she has the chance to do anything, and she cries out once again for me to let her go as my grip grows tighter, and I pry the arrow out of her hands, tossing it aside to the floor somewhere out of her reach. We sink down to the bathroom floor as I hold her in my arms as she sobs uncontrollably, squirming around as she begs for me to let her go. I simply shush her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear to calm her down as I attempt to comfort her.

"Why did you do that?" I whisper. "You could've hurt yourself."

"I don't care," she sobs. "I wanted this again. This, even if it was fake, I'd rather have us together than have to feel the hard pain of the truth. I love you, and now, I can't live without you. I'd rather you just let me keep living in your fantasy, because it's better to live a lie than accept the truth." She sobs harder than before now. "I'd rather we live a loving lie than run away from the facts. I can't leave you now, not after everything."

I just continue to hold her in my arms, gently rocking her as I kiss her forehead. "Shh, it'll be okay. I promise everything will be okay."

"Will it, though? I can't leave Taehyung, I can't. That arrow was the only thing that could've saved me and put me out of my misery so that I could fall in love with you again."

"I know," I whisper sadly, "but now that I see how wrong my actions were, I want your love for me to be true, and genuine. Not fake because I made you." I tip my fingers under her chin, lifting her teary-eyed face up. "Don't you want that too? I don't want our love to be fake. I love you just as much as you love me, if not more so, but I want it to be real. I don't want you to hurt yourself just to stay with me."

"Then let me stay. Let's start over, with everything. Please," she begs, and I can only agree.

"Of course we can start over. But you have to promise me that you'll never do anything like that ever again," I say firmly, and she nods before leaning her head against my chest.