𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝓣𝔀𝓸 | "𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒, 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝐵𝒶𝒹 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 (𝒫𝒯

𝓣𝔀𝓸 | "𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒, 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒢𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝐵𝒶𝒹 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝑒 (𝒫𝒯.1)"

February 11, 14:09 p.m.

I was currently breaking every rule I had ever been given, until it was time to. Every rule that had ever been presented to me, and every boundary that I had ever set, I was pushing beyond. I wasn't to break these rules unless it was finally the time, and now it was. Time to claim who I'd been waiting for for so long. I was just so infatuated with her, that it was finally time to break the flow. I just couldn't help myself.

Part of me justified it as just doing my job, since it is technically my job to make others fall in love. However, I didn't want to force her to fall in love with me. I wanted her to love me for me, without my help. I knew it was more than that, though. I helped everyone to fall in love, and I gave everyone their love. As the world's Eros, I served every person. I was mankind's servant, and I had been for all of time. I'd seen countless people go through life, most relatively insignificant, some noteworthy.

Y/n was more than a little noteworthy. Hence why I was now striding to her locker with confidence, hoping to talk to her before Jungkook did. Right as I make my way to her locker, I see her already at it, and no Jungkook! She had just started twisting off the lock to open the door, and I gather all of my confidence to approach her, taking a deep breath.

"Hi Y/n!" I greet, trying to seem more cheerful than I actually was. I wasn't mad or anything, just somewhat nervous because I was in front of the girl I love.

She turns towards me at the sound of my voice, moving her locker door away from her head, revealing her gorgeous face. She smiles at the sight of me; which instantly melts my heart. "Hi Taehyung! What's up?" She asks, and just those few words of "Hi Taehyung" are enough to melt me into putty right then and there.

Sure, like I mentioned, we were friends, and knew each other; she just wasn't aware of my strong...interest in her persay. God, she looked so perfect today; s/m/l h/c hair in a near halfway-updo, with the remaining hair that was down straightened, makeup just right, eyeshadow perfect as always, and s/c skin glowing. Her outfit was adorable as always; black ripped jeans folded just the right way, shoes neat and clean, and white blouse pressed and free of wrinkles.

"I just wanted to say hi." I say, hoping she won't think I'm weird.

"Oh. Well, hi," she giggles, her laughter the sound of tinkling bells floating into my ears as she, well, laughs. "You just came by to say hi?" She asks, and I shake my head.

"Actually, I came to talk to you about something." I say sadly, knowing I was going to have to help Jungkook with this, or he was going to be pissed at me. And believe me, pissy bunny is not a fun bunny.