𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 | "ℒ𝒾𝒶𝓇 ℒ𝒾𝒶𝓇, [ℱ𝒶𝓀ℯ] ℋℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉 ℴ𝓃 ℱ𝒾𝓇ℯ"

February 18, 12:00 p.m.

"What would you like for lunch, sweetheart?" I ask my girlfriend.

"Oh, anything is fine, Tae Tae," she says sweetly, sending me her gorgeous smile, before pecking my lips. "I'm just happy to be with you."

"Me too, my rose. I love you."

Y/n's e/c eyes flash red. "I love you too, Taehyung."

Apparently, the enchantment messed with her eye color.

"Mm, you're so sweet," I say now as I kiss her rosy lips once more, and for once, she engages in the kiss back, her lips moving in sync with mine as I enjoy our miniature make-out session, and we move from the table into the island in the kitchen.

"I love you Taehyung," Y/n repeats again, and I can't help but gush over her telling me that she loved me yet again.

I didn't care that only one of us seemed to believe this disillusion. I could not be happier that you've finally fallen for me, and so far, I'm quite enjoying the love we provide one another, even if it's somewhat artificial. Yes, deep down, I know what I did was wrong, but is it really wrong if I have what I want deep down that I know you secretly want too?

That's the million-dollar question, after all.

"Mm, I'm hungry," Y/n says now, "and I love you, but I'll love you more once I have something to eat."

I give her a smile. "Done. How about we have japchae? I'll make it for us."

"Sounds perfect to me!" She answers, once again giving me her lovely smile.

"Good. I'll get it started then," I reply, [sadly] pulling back from her embrace as I make my way to the fridge and pantry to get out all of the ingredients needed to make my beloved japchae.

I grab my potato starch noodles that make up their "glassy" portion of the dish, along with beef fillets, carrots, spinach, onions, bell peppers, shiitake mushrooms, an egg, and some rice to steam for a side dish. I also prepare the other wet and dry ingredients, and Y/n helps me chop the vegetables before moving on to preparing the meat and noodles. As I begin to stir fry everything together, Y/n hugs me from behind.

"Anything else I can help you with, Tae Tae?" She asks sweetly, but I shake my head.

"No, sweetheart, I'm good. You just stay right there; you're perfect there."

I feel her bury her head into the crook of my neck, and my heart just soars. "Okay," she mumbles, seemingly happily.

I enjoy her presence as I continue to cook our lunch, and by the time I'm done, I almost don't want her to move. But in order to keep our meal from scorching, I have to. I carefully move to plate up our beloved japchae along with our side dishes of rice, and prepare the table before seating my love first, and then myself. We hold hands as we then begin to eat, and I smile just at the thought of Y/n. She was here with me, she loved me, and she accepted me. I could hear her heartbeat too, and it was steadily beating in a calm, relaxing manner. Gosh, I just loved the way it sounded.