Youre beautiful 💙💜

Tw: self harm
Theme: Dice has always been self conscious of his hands due to the fact they have random dots on them like a die in fact he has them all over his thighs.

3rd person.

Devil walked into his shared bedroom seeing a die laying on the bed. He walked over to Kingsley. "Hey mon amour!~ whatcha doing up? It's your day off anyway you can sleep as much as you want." Devils tone was that of a 13 year old who just found a friend bored on a weekend. Dice mumbled something that Devil somehow couldn't hear. The Demon contemplated tuning into Dice's thoughts but he dismissed it. "What was that honey?" Devil said his tone now slightly concerned.

Devil flipped on the lamp that was by the bed and could finally see the die's face. His face was soaked and tears and a very sharp pencil was in his hands. Devil took a moment before he sat next to Dice patiently waiting for him to say something. Anything really but Dice didn't speak. Not even a small mutter. Devil still didn't wanna invade his mind. "Dice? Would you like to talk to m-." Devil was cut off by Dice dropping the pencil on the floor weakly. "My thighs burn..." Dice mumbled. Devil nodded silently before opening his arms.

Dice whimpered before he fell into the Devil's arms. Devil picked him up very carefully and placed the die on his lap. "Am I aloud to ask why?" Devil said trying to make eye contact with his lover's dull green eyes. Dice simply shook his head no before laying his head on the Devil's shoulder. Devil nodded to himself before asking another question. "Can... Can I look?"

There was a pause in the air before Dice nodded. "I'm sorry Devil." Dice said softly. Devil shook his head no as he ggrabbed one of Dice's hands. "No need love I will do anything but blame you right now." Devil examined the cuts on the Die's hand before making Dice cup one of his cheeks. Dice's eyes started to water. "Can I see the other?" Devil asked before kissing Kingsley's hand twice. Dice started to cry as he nodded. Devil grabbed the other hand. There were less scars on that one then the other.

Dice started to whimper as Devil kissed his hands over and over. "I love you Dice. I'm sorry you felt the need to do this..." Devil said as he laid Dice's arms and hands over his shoulders making the die move and face him. "How bad are your thighs my love?" Devil asked looking for some sort of expression on the die's face other than the tears that stained his cheeks and made his eyes red. Dice looked down at his thighs before he spoke shakily. "I ccouldn't put the pencil down Devil... My head hurts can we please just go to bed?" Dice said leaning his head against the Devil's chest. "Please answer my question Dice..." Devil said close to tears. Dice took a shaky breath before answering. "I couldn't stop..." Dice said sobbing harder. Devil nodded a few tears falling from his eyes. "Let's get some rest. But before we do," Devil kissed Dice softly for about 5 seconds; "I love you Dice. So please before you do anything like this again remember that I am here. I love you. And you can talk to me. Okay?"

Dice simply nodded before Devil laid them both down and cuddled the Die until the both fell asleep. Their breath combining and their bodies as close as they can be.

603 words gn