flatlined stress {part two} ❤💙

(alright doing something different here and if you're not okay with it that's fine; Dice is trans.)

-"Now that I've had my pity party, I'd like to continue what I was trying to do earlier.~" Devil said as he snaked his way to Dice's crotch.-

Dice looked down at the Devil feeling his heated breath on his privates. "How does that sound Doll?~" Devil asks as one of his claws hooks around the hem of Kingsley's pants. Dice's face flushes as Devil sticks his tongue out slightly. "I-i um..." Felt like Dice got all his confidence knocked out in one go. "Green.." Dice finally says and Devil immediately pulls the dies pants down. "Good boy.~" Dice practically melts.

Once Dice's pants and boxers are off it takes only seconds before Devil is kissing up and down his thighs. "I just love this handsome body of yours..~" again Dice feels himself melt, not to mention he's already whining at the kisses Devil is littering his thighs with. "Always such a tease.." Dice huffs out and the Devil chuckles in response. "You're just mad I know how to get my pretty little die all worked up.~"

Everytime Dice gets a slight bit of confidence Devil knocks it right out of him. Happens a lot but tonight it's more than usual and Dice is splitting at the seams. Devil starts to suck and bite Dice's thighs making his hips buck and small whines fall from his lips. "D-devil please..~" Dice whines out as his thighs shake a bit. Devil chuckles again before suddenly licking up Dice's clit, making him jolt in sudden pleasure. "Anything my doll wants.~" is the last thing Devil says before his face is quite literally buried in Dice's cunt.

A few minutes later and Devil is digging two of his digits in and out of Dice while sucking and licking at his clit. Dice's body is hot and his legs are shaking. Devil's just enjoying the way he tastes getting harder and hotter by the minute. "D-dev' I-" Devil spawns two more arms and they go up Kingsley's waist. He stops his hands just above Kingsley's cervix and rubs circles into it with his thumbs. Dice whines at the loving gesture. Dice can already feel himself getting close as he hooks his legs around Devil's face making him closer, and deeper than before.

Devil chuckles, sending vibrations through Dice's cunt. He speeds up his fingers making Kingsley moan in delight, sending butterflies into Devil's stomach. "Devil please-. I'm s-so close..!~" Dice whines out. Devil thrusts his fingers in harder and deeper as his tongue circles around Dice's clit. Dice's head rolls back in pleasure as he starts to whine loudly and close together. Devil's motions only seem to get rougher and faster as time goes on.

Dice goes light headed and moans out Devil's name as he reaches his climax, Devil only chuckles and fucks him through it, lapping his tongue to swallow any and all juices that spill from Dice's cunt.

Once Dice finally stops cumming Devil slows his movements to a stop and brings his mouth away, the fur on his face from his mouth down to his chin is soaked and he has the most malicious smirk on his face.

It takes Dice a few moments to come back down from his high, broken breathes are the only sound coming from his mouth. Devil is laying next to him and cuddling him.

"S-shit Devil...~" Dice breathes out with a soft small laugh. Devil smiles. "Hm?~"
"T-that was a lot.."
"I know love, you deserved it though.~"
Dice smiles and turns towards Devil and kisses him softly. Devil immediately deepens the kiss and turns Dice on his back. Dice jolts a but from the movement and Devil breaks the kiss. "Do you think your pretty little cunt could handle round two?~" Dice whines and nods, immediately Devil is pushing inside him. Devil moans out. Within seconds Devil is thrusting into the die, whimpering slightly in pleasure. Devil cups Dice's cheeks and kisses him deeply, biting Dice's bottom lip to make him moan and grant Devil's tongue access to his mouth.

Devil's pounding into Dice unable to hold himself back, Dice whines and moans into the kiss. Dice comes again but Devil doesn't stop. Devil pounds faster and harder into the die making his legs shake and his body shiver in overstimulation. Devil breaks the kiss. "That's it doll, let me destroy this handsome little body of yours.~" Dice whines and moans loudly as Devil continues.

Devil's thrusts become sloppy and uncoordinated as he starts to groan quickly. Dice reaches up and cups Devil's cheeks, stroking them softly. Devil leans into the touch as he feels his body unravel. Devil cums heavily into Dice, filling him practically to the brim with his semen. Once Devil finishes he collapses onto Dice, purring in pure ecstasy. Dice smiles and rubs the back of Devil's head, digging his fingers into his fur. "Feel better Lucifer?~"
"Much.."
"Good.~"
Devil teleports two water bottles onto the bed and floats one over to Dice. The lid screws off and Dice opens his mouth, gently Devil pours the liquid into Dice's mouth. Once Dice taps his head twice he stops and screws the cap back on. "Thank you baby.~" Dice says and he gently strokes Devil's fur. Devil nods. "If you're tired you can go to sleep.~" Devil again nods.

Soon Devil is drifting off on Dice's chest, their bodies still connected. Dice grabs the blanket and lays it over him and Devil. He smiles and kisses one of Devil's horns.

"You are so lucky we don't have to work tomorrow..-"

952 words babes ❤