Addressing things- 💙

(Ftm Dice)

"Uh ya I've gotten at least 5 people's souls this hour-" Dice was talking to Wheezy but looks over to the slamming door of Devil's office and a very angry looking Lucifer stomping away from it and upstairs. Dice stares confused and Wheezy stares too. "So uh..what do you think is wrong?" Wheezy asks trying not to laugh. "I have no idea-" Dice says and shrugs. "Well aren't you gonna go find out??" Wheezy asks pointing to the stairs. "Let's give him ten minutes and then yes I will."

Five minutes later Dice is at a table 'flirting' (tricking) a female customer and suddenly gets grabbed from behind. The female customer yelps along with Dice as he looks back at his captor. It's Lucifer and he looks less angry than before. "Uh- Boss? Something wrong?" Devil huffs and drags Kingsley away. "Uh- sorry Ma'am! Boss wants to have a chat-" is all Dice can say before he's in Devil's office and being sat down on a chair across from the now sitting Devil.

"So uh- what's up? I was kinda in the middle of something-" Devil raises his hand in dismissal making Dice shut up. "You're in here because one, I'm started to get annoyed and I just need some company while I do these stupid contracts  two, You need to start taking your breaks, you're overworking yourself again, finally my third reason, do you have to flirt with people to get their souls?" upon further observations Devil's expression looks hurt. Dice nods. "One, okay two, I haven't been trying to overwork, and three, it's the best way but if it makes you unhappy I'll figure out a different way to use my charm." Now it's Devil's turn to nod. Dice sighs and leans back in the uncomfortable chair and Devil points to the couch in his office. Kingsley gets up and goes to lay on the couch and Devil begins working on contracts. "I love you Lucifer." Dice says suddenly starting to doze off. Devil hums. "I love you too Kingsley. If you're tired feel free to take a nap, your snores will keep me company."

"I'd make a smart comment but I'm actually really fuckin tired.." Dice got Devil to chuckle. "Sleep then dear." Dice hums and let's himself fall asleep.

When Dice wakes up the casino is closed and he's in his shared king sized bed. Devil is snoring next to him and Kingsley is rubbing his eyes. Apparently Devil wanted him to be comfortable so he's no longer wearing a shirt and has been changed into Pajama pants. Dice sleepily stares down at the scars on his chest and yawns. Devil's ear twitches an Dice freezes slightly. Devil turns over towards Dice and pulls him closer. Dice is sitting up a bit so Devil's face is buried in his hip. His hot breathes feel a bit odd at first but he gets used to it. Dice moves his pillows to better fit his position and pulls the blankets up more before falling back asleep.

(Short little filler chapter while I work on bigger chapters. With trans Dice because that's what people {including myself} want)