In Love

Sleeping in felt weird. I woke up with a heavy sleep feeling in my eyes that caused me to rub them fairly roughly. I sat up in my bed and stretched my arms up wide.

I had went to bed in my undergarments (being a white tank top and long pants) with my hair in a tight bun that caused me to wake up with a small headache. I immediately took my hair out of my bun and shook it out.

I heard my phone buzz next to my bed. I got up to look at it and read the text from my step-father.

I smiled at the nickname

I smiled at the nickname. If anybody else called me that, it would be a bad day for them. But my step father and i bonded over watching game of thrones together which is where the nickname originated from. I sent him a quick reply back saying I missed him and that I'd call later tonight.

I sat down at the chair at my desk and decided to go through my phone a little. I noticed a twitter notification that Hangman had tagged me in a post. I reluctantly opened the notification, but ended up smiling at his thoughtfulness. 

I closed my phone, deciding to thank him in person today since I was actually able to

I closed my phone, deciding to thank him in person today since I was actually able to. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my hairbrush and toothbrush to make my way to the bathroom.

Once I had finished getting ready I made my way to the cafeteria. As I entered I smiled and waved at everyone who greeted me with a good morning. Unbeknownst to me, Hangman was lurking in the shadows because moments later I was picked up and spun around in the air.

"Happy birthday!" He shouted while holding an exaggerated note to extend the word 'day'. I couldn't help but let out a laugh and turn around to face him as he put me down. I punched him in the shoulder playfully.

"Thank you for posting that embarrassing photo." I teased.

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do on birthdays?"

"What? It's your birthday?" Phoenix stood up from the table and walked over to give me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Fanboy asked while taking his turn in giving me a hug.