Chapter Five

Baby Jungkook is back!!! This chapter is shorter than I would have liked it to be but I didn't want to force it to be longer and drag it out just for the sake of keeping the word count at my average of 4-5 thousand words per chapter. But still, hope you enjoy it. 

This chapter will contain an adult wearing a diaper (Though he is in little space). 

Squeals of laughter were heard throughout the Bangtan apartment as Taehyung playfully chased little Kookie around. Taehyung would 'roar' like a monster as Jungkook continued laughing and squealing out for help because the monster was going to get him. 

They had an off day and were able to relax at home, though Jin had gone out to hang with a few friends. Hoseok went out with his sister who'd come to visit him while Yoongi had gone to the company anyway to work on some solo stuff. Namjoon and Jimin were sitting in the living room watching some drama. 

So far it was a good day, Kookie was happy and playing with Taehyung. The little had squealed loudly as Taehyung wrapped his arms around him blowing a raspberry into his neck. 

"Oh no! Daddy, Joonie the monster got me! Help!" He squealed wiggling and laughing in Taehyung's hold. 

Jimin smiled as he looked over to the two, happy that the members have taken to little Jungkook so well. And have told Jimin they'd help care for little Kookie so Jimin wouldn't be alone doing it. They loved little Jungkook as much as they loved big Jungkook. 

Taheyung finally took pit on the little one and let him go and he immediately ran to Jimin climbing onto his lap and gripping his hoody tightly. 

"Daddy, save me!" He squealed with a big smile on his face. 

Jimin chuckled wrapping his arms around him and said, "My prince, daddy will keep you safe from the monster, but you must pay the price."

Jungkook giggled and looked at him tilting his head in question. 

"You must give me ten kisses on the cheek," Jimin declared. 

Namjoon chuckled lightly at the scene as Taehyung sat down on the recliner next to the couch. Jungkook pouted, his lower lip jutting out a little before nodding and giving Jimin the ten kisses he asked for then cuddling close to him. 

Jimin ran his hand up and down his back as Jungkook laid his head on his shoulder and began playing with the strings on his hoody. Jimin gave Jungkook's head a little peck and looked back to the TV, the apartment settling into a comfortable silence. Jungkook played with Jimin's hoody strings while the other three sat and watched whatever drama Namjoon had found. 

It was about noon and Jungkook seemed to be getting sleepy, losing energy, especially after running around so much earlier. His eyes would slowly close before he blinked them open before yawning. He did this for a good twenty minutes before Jimin noticed.

Jimin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair and said, "Time for a nap huh baby bun."

Kookie yawned again laying his head on Jimin's shoulder before being placed on the ground. He whined at being taken off his favorite seat, Jimin's lap. Jimin stood up then as well and said to the other two, "I'm putting him down for a nap."

Once Kookie was snuggled with his favorite blankie, Cooky, and his pacifier in his mouth Jimin sat next to him in their bed and began singing softly to put him to sleep. Though he probably didn't even need to, Kookie was pretty much asleep the second his head hit the pillow. Jimin pulled the big comforter up over Jungkook's waist, tucking him in then lightly kisses his forehead. He patted his hip lightly then quietly and carefully left the room, shutting the door as softly as he could.