Nosebleed

The past week Joyce and Hopper stayed at the hospital, but never let their eyes off of Jane. Joyce indeed had a fractured vertebrae in her lower spine, and she had to stay to recover. Whenever the baby had to get any testing done, Hopper came with to keep an eye on her. He knew that Brenner was to blame and he was gone now, but he still wasn't taking any chances.

The day after Jane was born, Will and Jonathan came to visit. They fell in love with her instantly, and couldn't get enough of her. They were shocked at everything that took place, and the fact that she was already here, but they focused on their new family and helping their mom feel better.

Joyce's sister and mom came to visit, as did Hopper's family and friends. Joyce would be off work for a few months, and Hop for two more weeks, but they wanted to soak up every second with their daughter. They hadn't noticed any of the crazy behaviors those doctors claimed that she had displayed, and wrote it off entirely, just wanting to move on.

A month later, Joyce and Hop decided to get married at the courthouse. They didn't need a big ceremony or a bunch of people there. They just wanted to be husband and wife already.

Diane hadn't bothered the couple again, which they were both grateful for. They wanted nothing to do with her, and put her out of their minds and remained focused on each other and their family.

The couple started talking about getting a new house together, something bigger for their bigger family. Joyce was ready to move on to a new chapter in her life and leave the past where it belongs. Hopper couldn't have been any happier either, and was grateful every day that Joyce didn't leave him for what he did. He still beat himself up about it and apologized every day. Joyce had to go to physical therapy for her back, but she was making a speedy recovery.

Jane's nursery was covered in Looney Tunes characters. The couple found it ironic, since the day she was born was very looney indeed.

The two were sitting on the couch and cuddling while Jane napped in her crib. Will and Jonathan were both out, and they were enjoying their alone time together.

"So, why is it that you chose the name Jane?" Hop asked.

Joyce smirked. "Well, you said you didn't want to name the baby after you, but it's close enough."

Hop squinted and kissed his wife on the cheek. "Very clever," he chuckled.

"I hope she turns out to be just like her daddy, too," Joyce added.

"Oh boy, I hope not. I hope she is way better than me, just like her mom."

Joyce rolled her eyes. "Stop being so hard on yourself, Hop. You're an amazing man, and she's so lucky to have you as her dad. Besides, that's the beauty of making a child together. She can be like both of us."

Hop leaned over to kiss Joyce, and it slowly turned into making out. It had been a few months since they had done anything sexual, and Joyce was ready to make love to her now husband for the first time. She straddled him and started kissing down his neck. He moaned and grabbed her thighs, picking her up and bringing her to the bedroom.

"Are you sure, Joyce? I don't want you to hurt your back..." Hop asked nervously.

"Oh come on. I see that big cock. You want this too," Joyce replied seductively, staring at the bulge in his pants.

"Of course I do, I'm just worried," he said.

Joyce bit her lip and pulled her shirt off, throwing it to the floor. She continued to unhook her bra and take her pants off so she was only in her lacy little underwear. She laid on the bed in a seductive pose. "It's okay if you want to go slow," she winked and bit her lip again to tempt him.