FOUND HER

AUTHOR’S POV

“Marco, what do you think about this one?”,  Odette asked lifting the hoodie from the rack.

Marco who was seeing her smiled at her then nodded his head before telling, “it will look good on you”.

Odette smiled brightly and happily put that in her cart which mario was carrying.
“You know, you should buy stockings, these will look good underneath that hoodie”, mario commented making Odette raise her eye brows.

“I have hundreds of stockings! I don’t need more”, Odette said shaking her head with a small laugh making mario smirk.

“that’s what am telling doll, you may have but you won’t be having them for long because from tonight I will rip your stockings off before fucking you or else I could fuck you on them”, he said making Odette blush.

“ugh! Don’t talk about these things when we are out!”, Odette whisper yelled and Marco and mario chuckled at her bright red face.

They couldn’t believe that she was the same girl who ordered them to knee and crawl towards her and took both of them at same time at her first and now she is blushing at the name of sex in public.

“I can never get tired of it”, mario whispered to his brother and Marco grinned. “me too”, he replied and his phone rang bringing Odette’s attention on him.

It’s been four days Marco was busy and mario was tagging behind Odette and she was throwing a fit at Marco for leaving her alone with mario specially on her shark days and she said she was a inch away stabbing a knife in his heart but mario retorted that she couldn’t because no matter how much he annoys her she loves his ass as much as be loves fucking hers. That made her blush again and stumble to the ground when she tired to run away to hide her face but Marco saved in time.

As a reward for going through the torture she demanded to go on shopping then have some ice cream outside and the twins agreed.

Marco cleared his throat before giving a assuring smile to Odette he picked the call because she saw him stressed whole time and asking what was wrong.

“it’s fine doll, he is just busy”, mario said rubbing Odette’s arm.

“hello, draco”, marco answered the phone and what he heard next made him smirk widely.

“Okay, I will be there”, marco replied making Odette frown.

Hanging up the call he smiled at her pressing a kiss on her head he nodded his head at mario.

“Draco found angela, said she was found badly beaten up and was thrown on the street from a running car”, marco stated and Odette gasped.

“I will be coming with you, I have to ask some question to her myself”, mario said his smirk was deadly.

“who is angela?”, Odette asked worried and they both sighed and shook their head.

“she is just one of the officers who helped the man to put bombs in the office”, mario stated snaking his hand around her waist.

“Let’s get you home, we will continue this when we return”, marco said making Odette frown.

Scowling at him she faced mario and asked, “the same lady officer whom I saw in your office?”.

“yes, doll”, mario confirmed making Odette half smile.

“then I want to come with you both, I don’t want to go home this soon, I will get something for angela – you know some girl stuffs she might need? We are in mall anyways”, Odette said giving mario her best puppy eyes.