EPILOGUE

~THREE YEARS LATER~

ODETTE’S POV

I can’t believe three years of my life passed in a blink of an eyes. Tears streamed down my eyes as I looked at pregnancy test which was showing positive. Today is graduation day and I know marco has planned a surprise for me which I heard over him ordering around maids to make it perfect.

Three years since that incident happened. Three years since I know I have lost someone. Three years since I said good bye to everything related to them and moved on in my life for good.

Wiping my tears I smiled in the mirror placing my palm on my stomach where I have my little bean.
Someone knocked on the door and I signed turning around to find our maid sophie.

“Mrs de Luca, master marco is waiting for you”, she said smiling and I nodded my head before fixing my white knee length dress which Mario likes. Draping the graduation coat over my dress I walked downstairs keeping my excitement and nervousness closed in my heart. As soon as my husband found me walking towards him he gently wrapped his hands around me and  pressed a kiss on my forehead.

“you are looking breathtaking, doll”, he complimented and I blushed looking down. No matter how many years it’s been, he could always make me blush.

“Come on let’s go, or else you will be late for your own graduation ceremony”, marco said and guided me in his car.

Huffing and folding my hands on my chest I groaned, “I wish Mario was here”.

Chuckling to my complain marco spoke, “you do know how jealous he was when he left that he wouldn’t be able to spend time with you as me, he can’t do anything, doll, as founder of de Luca academy he should be there before anyone else”.

Right!  How can I forget, Mario and marco didn’t wanted to begin the mafia anymore or should I say they didn’t want the dangers it would bring to me if they were mafia kings and Mario bought a university and it’s de Luca academy now, I had to graduate in that college since Mario thought I should and after graduation I will be joining in marco's company - De Luca corporations. Where as their cousin Elijah is handling the Italian mafia.

Not to mention my husbands worked day and night to raise their name in educational and business field and my batch will be the first to graduate from the university and all the merit students got internship in our company.

“Nervous?”, marco asked holding my hand and I smiled rolling my eyes.

“who wouldn’t be when you are going to take memoranda from your husband”, I said and the car halted making my heart pound in my chest.

Draco opened the door smiling at us and I smiled back at him. Past three years it was a miracle both Mario and draco survived. I couldn’t be more happy. Marco and Mario appointed draco as my bodyguard and we grew a sibling bond and it feels good to have a brother.

“Mario is going crazy”, draco mumbled shaking his head making Marco and me chuckle.

“oddy!”,  my sister Aurora yelled from the front row seats as soon as she spotted me in the hall and I mentally smacked myself. Can anyone believe she is Russian mafia queen?

“ugh mom, please don’t scream as a teenage girl”, both Paul and Peter covered their faces embarrassed.

Aurora sent a death glare to her sons and my eyes restlessly found Mario who was seating on the stage along with some other chief guests but no one could come to comparison to my man, correction – men.

His blue eyes already on mine and he was looking delicious in his blue suit jacket and trousers and a white shirt.
His eyes devoured my body in his favourite dress and the way he licked his lips got me clenching my thighs and marco's grip on my ass tightened bringing me back from my naughty thoughts.